JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D Recruitment – 2500 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Multi Tasking Staff Group-D in various departments of Government of Tripura on a fixed pay basis.
Important Dates – JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D Recruitment
|Start of Online Application||28-12-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||11-02-2021|
|Last date of payment of fees||11-02-2021|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
|Date of Test||To be notified|
|Time, Duration, Test Venue||To be mentioned in the Admit Card|
Vacancies – JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff, Group-D, (Category: Non-technical)||250*|
Salary of JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
Total emoluments Rs.16000 per month. as per Cell -I of Revised Pay Level-1 of Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018.
Educational Qualification for JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
The educational qualification for the advertised positions is as follows:
|UR Candidates||Class-VIII (Eight) passed from a recognised school|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Class-V (Five) passed from a recognised school|
Age Limit for JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- SC/ST/PWD/Government Servants: Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years.
- * Due to the Pandemic caused by Covid-19, additional age relaxation of 1 year is allowed to all category candidates.
- Discharged 10,323 ad-hoc teachers can apply regardless of their age.
Application Fees for JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
|Persons with disabilities||NIL|
Selection Process for JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
The selection for the posts would be based on Written examination of Descriptive/OMR/MCQ pattern (85 Marks) and Interview (15 Marks).
- Paper-1: 50 Marks (Duration: 2 Hours) on
- Paper-2: 35 Marks (Duration: 2 Hours) on General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Syllabus for JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
- English and General Studies (Class-V Standard)
- 30 Marks: Knowledge of Bengali or Kok-Borok, Arithmetic (Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction and Division).
- 20 Marks: Knowledge of English.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- 20 Marks: Matter of common experience and current events and problems with special reference to India and Tripura.
- 15 Marks: Duties of Group-D post in the Government Departments/Offices, Name of Districts/Sub-DIvisions/Blocks of Tripura.
- Interview: 15 Marks.
How to Apply for JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the JBRT Portal.
- Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden.
- The candidate has to upload only the photograph and Signature of the candidate. No other documents are to be uploaded.
- In case of multiple application, the latest registration number shall be considered by the board.
- A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to a determination of his/her eligibility in all respects.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted against any other application.
Important Links for JRBT Multi Tasking Staff Group D
For any assistance, The Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura may be contacted with the details given below:
|Telephone||0381-2326782 for assistance between 10:30 am to 5:00 pm on all working days.|
|E-mail IDemail@example.com [The candidate should mention his/her name and registered mobile no while writing to JRBT over e-mail.]|