UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021. Check all details such as Eligibility, Salary, and Notification details here. Online applications are invited by the National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Candidates will be posted as Community Health Officer at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs. Eligible and interested candidates may read the full notification before applying online.
Notification Summary – UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh|
|No. of Posts||797|
|Application Start Date||28-07-2021 (11:00 Hrs.)|
|Last Date for Registration||17-08-2021 (23:59 Hrs.)|
UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021 details
|Name of the Post||Total number of vacancies|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||797|
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
Age Limit as on 17-08-2021
- Maximum Age: Less than 35 Years.
- Age relaxation as per norms available
UP CHO Salary
Rs 25000 – Rs.45,000.
How to apply for UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021
- For details and to apply online visit NHM, UP website www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- The application process for the UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 will start from 28-07- 2021 on the Official UP NRHM website.
What all documents are mandatory to be uploaded in the form?
The candidate is required to mandatorily upload the following documents in PDF Format:
- 10th Marksheet/ Provision.
- B.Sc(N)/PB.B.Sc(N) Final Mark sheet/ Degree/ Provision.
- State Nursing Council Registration/ Application Acknowledgement.
- College of Nursing/Institution Principal Format.
- PAN/Aadhar Card.
- Photograph (File should be in JPG/ PNG format and less than 100 KB).
Is caste certificate mandatory to be uploaded?
Caste certificates should be mandatorily uploaded for SC, ST, and OBC(NCL) candidates.
Important Links for UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
- Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 396 Vacancies Important Details
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details
- Latest UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021 – Important Details
What is the upcoming UP NHM CHO vacancy?
The total vacancy is 797.
What is the last date of application for the UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021?
The last date for application is 17-08-2021
Can I apply offline for the UP NHM CHO Vacancy?
No. Only Online application mode is available.
What is the age limit for UP NHM CHO Vacancy?
The candidate should be Less than 35 Years as of the date of publication of the advertisement. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
Is it mandatory to fill all 74 district preferences?
Yes, it is mandatory to fill all 74 district preferences. Candidates should fill the District in order of his/her preference, starting from most preferred as “District Preference 1” to least preferred as “District Preference 74”.
In case of non-availability of State Nursing Council Registration number, what should be done?
In case of non-availability of State Nursing Council registration number, the candidate should click “No” on the “State Nursing Council Registration” option and click “Yes” in “State Nursing Council Applied” and enter the State Nursing Council Application number and upload the self-attested copy of State Nursing Council Application Acknowledgement in the upload section of the form. The candidate must submit the registration certificate within 03 months from the date of issuance of the appointment letter.
Is it mandatory to fill Special Category option in the form?
No, it is not mandatory to fill this Option. You should only fill the “Special Category” option if you are Physically Disabled or belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category.