Manipur PSC Jobs: The Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) selects suitable candidates for various Manipur Government jobs considering the requisite educational qualifications, skills and experience for the assigned government jobs. The commission follows a fair and transparent time-bound scientific recruitment process.
The Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India as per provisions relating to Public Service Commission, as laid down in Article 315 Chapter-II of Part-XIV of the Constitution. MPSC is headquartered at North AOC, D.M. Road, Imphal-795001Manipur, India.
The Manipur Public Service Commission came into existence on 21 October 1972. Lt. Gen. L. Nishikanta Singh, VSM & BAR (Retd) is the current Chairman of Manipur Public Service Commission. (source: http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/chairman-directory.html)
Check out the latest MPSC recruitment 2021 below:
Other Public Service Commission Jobs
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-11-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2021- 337 Posts Last Date: 05-04-2021
- HPSC Haryana Civil Services HCS Recruitment 2021 Online Form – 156 Posts Last Date: 02-04-2021
- BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 | 24 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 16-04-2021
- Rajasthan RPSC Head Master Recruitment 2021- 83 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 23-04-2021
- OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, 2021 – 504 Posts, Salary, Selection Method, All Details. Last Date: 22-03-2021
- UP UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- 3620 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021- Online Application 576 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-07-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- JKPSC CCE 2021 | 187 Vacancies Syllabus, Salary Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 06-09-2021
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 10-09-2021
- APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment 2020 – Test Centres AnnouncedTest Centres Announced. APSC Assistant ...
- APSC Fishery Development Officer Allied Cadre under Fishery Department – 7 Posts | Results Declared. Last Date: 29-01-2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021- 3012 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 12-08-2021
Manipur PSC Jobs: Important Links
|Apply Online||Download e-Admit Card||Upcoming Exams|
|Previous Question Papers||Forms||Active Exams|
|Recruitment Rules||Query & Feedback|
Manipur PSC Jobs: Instruction to Candidates
- Candidature to the examination is provisional, subject to fulfilment of all eligibility criteria.
- The Admit Card should be checked carefully and report any discrepancy, to the MPSC immediately.
- Without the Admit Card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidate is responsible for safe custody of Admit Card. Any misuse of the Admit Card is punishable under Law.
- Candidates should enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination and occupy the seat allotted for you. No admission will be granted after the scheduled time.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall/ Room until the examination is concluded.
- Articles permitted inside Examination Hall:
- Clip Board/hand board (on which nothing is written),
- a black or blue ball point pen.
- Battery operation pocket calculator.
- No article other than Admit Card and those specified above shall be permitted inside Examination Hall.
- Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited during the examination. Any violation shall be viewed seriously, and appropriate action will be taken under the law.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely dealt with.
- Important points for Answer sheet (OMR).
Write in Black ball point pen only
- Candidate should ensure that the following are filled-up correctly
- Centre Code
- Roll number,
- Question Booklet Series No. and
- Signature of the Candidates at the space provided for the purpose in the answer sheet.
- Further, completely darken the bubble prescribed (in Black Ball Point Pen) your
- Centre Code
- Roll number
- Question Booklet Series in the circle provided for the purpose
- Do not write anything other than the specified items of information asked for on the answer sheet.
- DO NOT USE CORRECTING FLUID.
- On receipt of the Answer Sheet (OMR), check whether it is torn or dark inks are present in the timer mark / Answer Options. If found, please replace with a fresh Answer Sheet. Do not write anything on the timer mark or leave any thumb impression on the timer mark at the left side. Do not fold or mutilate or damage or put any extraneous marking in the answer sheet.
- The question paper will be in the form of Test Booklet. For each question, there will be 4 probable responses marked (a), (b), (c), (d). Mark/choose the correct response by completely blackening the circle with Black Ball Point Pen to indicate your response. For each question, you must mark only one response in the OMR Answer Sheet by darkening of bubble. If you darken more than one bubble for a question, the answer will be treated as wrong
- Signature on Attendance list:
You are required to write the serial number of the Test Booklet and Test Booklet Series issued to you on the attendance sheet/list and to sign in appropriate column against your name. Any change or correction in these should be authenticated by you by putting your signature.
12. ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTION FOR ENGINEERING PAPERS
Each engineering paper will consist of two types of papers:
- MCQ paper : 100 marks for 1 hour.
- Descriptive paper : 200 marks for 2 hours.
- Candidates will be allowed to use battery operated pocket calculator for descriptive paper only. Candidate should bring his/her own calculator with their Roll No. written on it.
- Candidates should submit their calculator to the invigilator before the start of examination of MCQ paper. Possession of calculator during the MCQ examination will be treated as having used unfair means and necessary action as deemed appropriate will be initiated against the candidate. After completion of MCQ paper and before the start of descriptive paper, candidates will be given 10 minutes to submit the OMR sheet and collect their calculator from the invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to collect their calculator and start the descriptive paper before the completion of one hour allocated for the MCQ paper.
- Borrowing/lending of calculator or any other materials during examination will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Candidates must write in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed to take the help of a scribe to write answers for him/her. Answers must NOT be written in pencil. Pencil may, however, be used for maps like circuit maps, mathematical drawings or rough work.
- Candidate, after completing his/her answers, should remain seated until his/her answer booklet is collected. He/she must not write or revise their answer after the expiry of the allotted time.
- Candidates should read the instruction given in the answer booklet of descriptive paper carefully and follow the same correctly. Any action or inaction against the instruction will be at candidates’ own risk.
Possession/use of Mobile phones/Communication devices/restricted items and unfair means is strictly prohibited inside the examination Hall and if any candidate is found doing so, he will be expelled from the examination hall, debarred from future examinations conducted by this Commission and other legal action taken against such candidate.
Documents Checklist for Online Registration for Manipur PSC Jobs
The following documents are to be kept ready while using the MPSC Online Application System for the first time:
- Mobile Number and E-mail ID: A valid mobile number and a valid E-mail ID is required for registering into the Online Application System for the first time. Correspondences by MPSC would be done through this mobile number and the E-mail ID provided at the time of registration.
- Photograph: Scanned copy of a recent photograph of the candidate in JPEG/JPG format Max size 40kb (Dimensions: width 110px * height 140px)
- Signature: Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate in JPEG/JPG format Max size 20kb (Dimensions: width 180px * height 60px)
- Age proof certificate: Scanned copy should be 400px WIDTH and HEIGHT can be in between 400px and 566px and SIZE less than 100KB
- If Person with Limited Ability, a certificate for the same.
Manipur PSC Jobs: Online Application Process
Step 1: New User Registration/ Create User Account. (This is a one time process.)
- Go to empsconline.gov.in
- Click on “Sign Up” tab as shown below
- Provide your E-mail ID and Mobile number to register/ create an account.
Step 2: Profile Creation (This is a one time process.)
The following details are to be provided to complete the profile of the candidate
- Personal Info
- Parent’s Info
- Educational Info
- Language and Physical Nature
The following documents are to be furnished:
– Age Proof: Birth Certificate or Class X or XII Certificate ( must be issued by recognised Board, Council or University)
– Permanent Resident Proof: Candidate’s PRC / Proof of enrollment in Electoral Roll of your parents (however candidates are required to produce their PRC at a later stage)
Once all the information are submitted and uploaded, the candidate can apply for the Manipur PSC Jobs.
Salary of Manipur PSC Jobs
The salary of the Class-A Officer and Class-B Officer selected by Manipur PSC are:
|Class-A Category Officers||Pay band of Rs.15600- Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay according to rules|
|Class-B Category Officers||Pay band of Rs.9300- Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay according to rules|
Manipur PSC Jobs: Brief History of MPSC
The Maharaja of Manipur used to appoint the functionaries of the state during the British regime. The Maharaja was empowered by the Rules of Management of the State of Manipur, which was enforced on September 14, 1935. During this period, a British officer acted as the President of the Durbar, while the members were appointed by the Maharaja of Manipur. After independence and end of the British regime, the Manipur State Constituent Act 1947 paved the path for the formation of a Manipur State Appointment Board which was the final authority in all matters of appointments and promotions in the state of Manipur.
Manipur became a centrally administered area after being merged into the Indian Union on October 15, 1949, and remained so till October 31, 1956. During this brief period of seven years, the functionaries of Manipur were appointed by the Chief Commissioner, subject to the control of the Central Government.
Under the Territorial Council Act 1956, Manipur was allowed limited administrative powers over appointment and transfer. The Chief Commissioner continued to function as the Chief appointing authority when Manipur became a Union Territory in 1956. From May 11, 1963, onwards Manipur was placed under a Chief Commissioner with a council of ministers and a Territorial Legislative Assembly to assist him. Manipur finally attained statehood under the North-East (Re-organisation) Act 1917 on January 21, 1972.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) functioned as the Public Service Commission of the State of Manipur till October 21, 1972, under Article 315(4) of the Constitution.
The order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318 of the Indian Constitution was issued by the Governor on October 3, 1972, with Shri G.B.K. Hooja, IAS as the inaugural Chairman and two other Members.
Functions of Manipur PSC
Government of Manipur consults Manipur PSC In all matters relating to the recruitment of civil services and other posts of the Government as per Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India. The Manipur Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations. The main functions and duties of the Manipur PSC are:
- Manipur PSC recommends candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State of Manipur.
- Manipur PSC acts as an advisory body to the Government of Manipur on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion.
- Manipur PSC acts as an advisory body to the Govt. of Manipur on any disciplinary matters affecting the Manipur Government servant within the purview of the Commission;
- Manipur PSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Manipur on all matters relating to framing of Draft Service Rules or Recruitment Rules of various departments of the Government;
- Manipur PSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Manipur relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;
- Manipur PSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Manipur on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per the recommendation of the Commission;
- Manipur PSC conducts Departmental examinations for Government services.
Manipur PSC Office Contact Details
|Postal Address (Main Office)||Manipur Public Service Commission, |
North AOC, D.M. Road, Imphal-795001Manipur, India.