MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 – 172 Vacancies. Check Notification PDF, Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Qualification, Reservation, Exam fees and application process. Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh invites applications for 172 various vacancies. Eligible candidates can check all relevant details and Apply online.
279 posts have been added vide notification dated 06-07-2021.
Full Notification – MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||172|
|Application Start Date|
|Application Last Date|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online|
New Posts added (Last date 30-07-2021)
|Sl No.||Post Name||Total||Gen||SC||OBC||Ex-Sm||PwD||EWS(Gen)|
|1||Station Fire Officer||03||02||–||01||–||–||–|
- The starting date and last date of application is mentioned above.
- Candidates who have already applied earlier need not apply again.
MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 Qualification and Vacancy Details as per original advertisement no:1857, Dated:26.03.2021
|Sl No.||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Station Fire Officer||01||Degree (Engg (Fire)|
|3||Driver||04||Matriculation, Valid Driving License|
|4||SDE (Civil)||01||Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|5||SDE (Hort)||02||Degree/ M.Sc (Agriculture/ Botany), PG Diploma (landscape Architecture,Horticulture)|
|6||Accountant||02||B. com, Tally Certificate|
|7||Sub Inspector (Enf.)||06||Any Degree|
|04||Diploma (Civil Engineering)|
|02||B.Sc (Agriculture with Horticulture)|
|05||Diploma (Public Health/Sanitary/Mech./Civil Engineering)|
|02||Diploma (Electrical Engineering)|
|12||Draftsman||06||Matric, ITI Draftsmanship diploma|
|13||Clerk||41||Any Degree, Typing Knowledge|
|14||Steno-typist||05||Any Degree, Typing Knowledge|
|02||Any Degree, Typing Knowledge|
|16||Patwari||01||Matriculation, Patwar examination|
|18||Jr. Draftsman||03||Matric, ITI Draftsmanship|
|01||Degree (Engg), PG Computer Science/Computer Applications/|
|20||Law Officer||01||Degree (Law)|
Age Limit for MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021
Salary for MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021
For the posts under consideration, MCC has decided to grant pay scale as per 5th Punjab pay commission or as per the 7th CPC, whichever is lower when issuing an appointment letter.
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|Station Fire Officer||Rs.10300-34800+4200 GP|
|Rs. 5910-20200 + 2400 GP|
|SDE (Civil) |
|Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 GP|
Sub Inspector (Enf.)
|Rs. 10300-34800 + 4400 GP|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)|
Jr. Engineer (Horticulture)
Jr. Engineer (Public Health)
Jr. Engineer (Electrical)
|Rs. 10300-34800 + 4800 GP|
|Draftsman||Rs. 10300-34800 + 3800 GP|
|Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 GP|
Minimum pay admissible – Rs. 19900/- (level 2)
|Data Entry Operator |
|Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 GP|
|Horticulture Supervisor||Rs. 5910-20200 + 2400 GP|
|Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200 GP|
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, intending to permanently settle in India,
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online using the website www.mcchandigarh.gov.in.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The applicants should have a valid Email ID.
- Candidates should keep the following details ready with you before starting the online application process.
- Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality
- Mobile Number
- Personal Email ID
- Reservation Category Details
- Soft Copies of scanned Photograph and Signatures.
|General/OBC/ESM(Lineal Descendants)/ EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
The requisite fee can only be deposited in any branch of the State Bank of India. Check details in the How to Apply section above.
Scheme of Exam MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021
- There will be one paper of objective type questions with multiple choice.
- No. of questions: 100
- Duration: 02 Hours
- Each question will carry 01 mark
- Negative Marks: 0.25
- Cut off marks for each category in each post: 25%
- The examination centre will be Chandigarh only.
Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
For any clarification regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh at the following contacts:
Over telephone: 0172- 5085240 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Important Links MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021
|MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF|
|Download Additional posts Advertisement|
|Apply Online (New link active from 12-07-2021)|
Trending Jobs 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
When can I apply for MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021?
The new Online Applications can be filled from 12-07-2021 to 30-07-2021. (Earlier 08-04-2021 to 03-05-2021). Candidates who have applied earlier need not apply again.
What is the application fees for MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021?
Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/ESM(Lineal Descendants)/ EWS and
Rs. 500/- for SC/PwD/Ex-Servicemen.
What is the exam pattern for MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021?
There will be one paper of objective type questions with multiple choice.
No. of questions: 100
Duration: 02 Hours
Each question will carry 01 mark
Negative Marks: 0.25
What are the cut-off marks for MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021?
Cut off marks for each category in each post: 25%
How to pay application fees for MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021?
The requisite fee can only be deposited in any branch of the State Bank of India.
What is the salary for the MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021?
The salary for the posts will be as per 5th Punjab pay commission or as per the 7th CPC whichever is lower at the time of issuance of appointment letter.