Medical and Health Officer Recruitment 2021: Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up 476 (Four Hundred Seventy-Six) posts of M&HO-l under Health & Family Welfare (A) Department Govt. of Assam as detailed below in the scale of pay and carrying usual allowances as admissible under the Rules of Government of Assam, The number of posts including reservation is likely to vary as per requirement in due course of time.
Medical and Health Officer Recruitment – Full Notification
Notification no. and Important Dates
|Name of the Post||Medical & Health Officer -l|
|Recruiting for||Health & Family Welfare (A) Department Govt. of Assam|
|Starting date of Online Application||01-01-2021|
|Last Date for Online application||15-01-2021|
NIIRNCD Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 – 24 Vacancies
MCL Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2021 – 46 Vacancies
|For Latest Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notifications, CLICK HERE.|
Vacancy Details Total: 476 Posts Medical and Health Officer under Health & Family Welfare (A) Department Govt. of Assam.
Post earmarked for Persons with Disabilities horizontally as per Office Memorandum No. APB 144/95/110 dated 05/11/2011 and Social Welfare Department list of Identified Jobs for Persons with Disabilities and As per Rule.
Salary Medical and Health Officer under Health & Family Welfare (A) Department Govt. of Assam
Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
|Pay scale||Grade Pay||Pay band|
|Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-||Rs. 12,700/-||PB- 4|
- In addition, there is the provision of payment of Rural Incentive (a’ 4000/- per month and also for doctors serving in Rural / Sixth Schedule Areas. Also, there is a provision for allowing Non-Practicing Allowance.
- Further, there is the provision of (five) advance increment for candidates passing out from recognized University and registered under Assam Medical Council for Post Graduate Degree holders & 2 (two). advance increments for Diploma Holders.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical and Health Officer Recruitment 2021
The candidate should be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Educational Qualification: Medical and Health Officer Recruitment 2021
- The minimum qualification is MBBS Degree from any recognized University under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council.
Condition Govt servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after1st February 2005 shall not be governed by the Assam Service (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued thereunder from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules, which are already formulated with the New Pension Scheme 2005.
For these 476 posts of M&HO-I Recruitment, A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) as mentioned below:
|SC/ST||5 Years||i.e. up to 43 years.|
|OBC/MOBC||3 Years||i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 Years||irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.|
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fees Medical and Health Officer Recruitment
|BPL||Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).|
|PWD||Nil. (PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.)|
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: ) (https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
Helpline for Online Payment
|Telephone Number||1800-212-11-88-66||(From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)|
|GRAS Helpdesk||https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/||Click ‘Submit a ticket’ >> Click ‘Payment Related’|
Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
M&HO-I Recruitment Process
The recruitment for the 476 posts of Medical and Health Officer would be Viva-Voce/ Interview.
Important Links for M&HO-I Recruitment
Terms and Conditions for M&HO-I Recruitment
- Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience etc. along with the application form, at the time of interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of interview.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Only those candidates who fulfil all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The Candidates who are already in the Government service, or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment, may apply with intimation to present employer. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification, before Viva-Voce/Interview and they will have to submit release order at the time of joining.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- All other matters which are not specially provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Board.
How to Apply for M&HO-I Recruitment
The application for the posts of M&HO-I under Health & Family Welfare (A) Department, Govt. of Assam should be submitted in the official recruitment portal of the National Health Mission, Assam. The link can be accessed by clicking HERE.
Explore other similar Jobs!
Explore Latest Jobs!