Mizoram PSC Jobs: The Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) selects suitable candidates for various Mizoram Government jobs considering the requisite educational qualifications, skills and experience for the assigned government jobs. The commission follows a fair and transparent time-bound scientific recruitment process.
The Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India as per provisions relating to Public Service Commission, as laid down in Article 315 Chapter-II of Part-XIV of the Constitution. Mizoram PSC is headquartered atNew Secretariat Complex, Khatla, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001.
The Mizoram Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st May 1991. The Commission comprises of a Chairman and two Members.
Check out the latest Mizoram PSC recruitment notifications 2021 below:
Mizoram PSC Jobs: Important Links
|MPSC Notifications||Press Releases||MPSC Notice Board|
|Syllabus||Online Application||Valid/ Rejected List|
|Admit Card||Results||Exam Schedule|
Mizoram PSC Jobs: Online Registration Process
- Go to the official online recruitment portal of Mizoram PSC: https://mpsconline.mizoram.gov.in/
- Click on the burger icon on the top left of the home page as shown below
- Click on “Create New Account” as shown below, Provide your E-mail ID, Mobile Number and other details to register/ create an account.
- Login to the portal with credentials created during registration.
- After login, go to Profile, Click on “Bio” and fill all the field.
- Upload your Passport size photo and signature and click “Submit“
- Go to Profile, Click “Address” and fill all the field
- After filling Permanent Address, if Address is same with Permanent and communication address check on it. If not fill all the necessary field and click “Submit“
- Your registration is complete if submitted successfully.
For a instructional video on Online Registration Process, Click here.
Mizoram PSC Jobs: Online Application Process
- Go to the official online recruitment portal of Mizoram PSC: https://mpsconline.mizoram.gov.in/. The page displayed after login is your Dashboard which list out all the valid advertisement.
- On the right-hand side of the page, check on the details or click on the two icon form right-hand side of the screen
- Click on “Detail view“, a new page will appear from which you will be able to apply for the post.
- You can click on “Show My Profile” to see your full Bio-data.
- Fill all the required fields, if NOC needed for your application, then download the form if provided.
- Click “Save” to proceed to payment. (Once you click save, the application is saved to Draft. You can update your application or delete the draft)
- Next, click on “Proceed to Fee Payment” button.
- The fee structure for the post will be shown. Click “Submit/ Pay” to proceed.
- One the application is submitted successfully, it will be shown under the Submission section.
- According to admin action application applied will be in any of the three tabs namely: Submitted, Accepted and Rejected.
- In the case of Rejection, you can make the necessary changes and resubmit the application. This can be done until the last date of submission.
For a instructional video on Online Application Process, Click here.
Helpline for Online Registration of Mizoram PSC Jobs
Application Process for Mizoram PSC Jobs
Brief History of Mizoram Public Service Commission
The matter of Public Service Commission was first discussed and the provision of establishing the Public Service Commission was made under Section 96-C of the Government of India Act,1919. Nevertheless, this Act was silent on setting up Province-wise Public Service Commission. The Federal Public Service Commission was established for the Government of India in the year 1926, In pursuance of the recommendations of the Lee Commission appointed in the year 1923. The Lee Commission recommended that Indian Provinces should enact laws for their own Public Service Commission.
Mizoram became a full-fledged State of India on 20.2.1987. On the constitution of Mizoram, it became a constitutional necessity (under Article 315 of the constitution of India) to establish a Public Service Commission for the state. Keeping this in view, the Mizoram Public Service Commission Regulation 1989 was passed on 11.5.1989 which outlined the blue-print of the MPSC with a Chairman and not more than three Members. Pu S.R.Vala an IAS Officer of Orissa Cadre, was appointed as the first Chairman of Mizoram Public Service Commission vide another Notification on 30.04.1991 by the Mizoram Government.
Functions of Mizoram PSC
Government of Mizoram consults Mizoram PSC In all matters relating to the recruitment of civil services and other posts of the Government as per Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India. The Mizoram Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations. The main functions and duties of the Mizoram PSC are:
- Mizoram PSC recommends candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State of Mizoram.
- Mizoram PSC acts as an advisory body to the Government of Mizoram on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion.
- Mizoram PSC acts as an advisory body to the Govt. of Mizoram on any disciplinary matters affecting the Mizoram Government servant within the purview of the Commission;
- Mizoram PSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Mizoram on all matters relating to framing of Draft Service Rules or Recruitment Rules of various departments of the Government;
- Mizoram PSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Mizoram relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;
- Mizoram PSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Mizoram on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per the recommendation of the Commission;
- Mizoram PSC conducts Departmental examinations for Government services.
Mizoram PSC Office Contact Details
|E-mail ID of Mizoram PSCemail@example.com|
|Office Address||Mizoram Public Service Commission, |
New Secretariat Complex, Khatla,
Aizawl – 796001
How to RESET PASSWORD in Mizoram PSC Online Portal?
To reset your password do the following steps:
1. Click Forgot Password, dailog box will appear.
2.Enter your Registered Phone Number and select Check Phone Number. If the number is registered you will receive OTP.
3.Enter the OTP to login.
How to CHANGE PASSWORD in Mizoram PSC Online Portal?
To change your password do the following steps:
1. Select Account from the top-right menu and click on Password.
2. Next, enter your new password and confirm the new password
3. Select update to submit.
How to CHANGE MOBILE NUMBER in Mizoram PSC Online Portal?
To change your mobile number do the following steps:
1. Click on Menu right top corner and select Account.
2. You can update your Name, Email and Phone number here.
3. Click on Update to submit.
How to DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD in Mizoram PSC Online Portal?
To download your Admit Card do the following steps:
1. Go to the Application section and click on Admit Card.
2. Once the Admit card is available, it will be listed out.
3. You can Preview and download your admit card accordingly.