Madhya Pradesh NHM MP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2020, 3800 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification.
National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). This cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat.
Successful candidates shall be posted at Sub-Centers as CHOs to lead a primary health team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs.
Madhya Pradesh NHM MP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2020 – Full Notification
- Application Begins: 18/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Form: 08/10/2020
- Complete Form Last Date: 08/10/2020
- Exam Date: To be notified soon
- Admit Card Available: To be notified soon
Application Fees: NIL
No examination fees.
Age as on 01-01-21 should be between 21 – 40 years (Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.)
- B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi (For which final year of the examination shall be held in 2020-21 session).
- The candidates, whose final year of the examination shall be held in 2020-21 session, are required to submit a certificate from Principal of their Nursing college in this regard with the online application form as per given format. (Please refer Appendix I of the Notification)
- The candidates, who have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health, are required to submit a certificate from Principal of their Nursing college in this regard with the online application form as per given format. (Please refer Appendix II of the Notification).
- As mentioned above, one of the minimum eligibility for the selection of Community Health Officer is to pass in B. Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing final examination. In case a candidate fails in the final examination of B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, provisional posting of such candidates as intern CHO shall be terminated.
- Registration with M.P. Nursing Council is a must before the joining of the post of Community Health Officer on contractual basis.
Madhya Pradesh NHM MP Community Health Officer CHO Vacancy Details Total: 3800 Posts
|Position Name||Position Code||Total||UR-27%||UR-EWS-10%||ST-20%||SC-16%||OBC-27%*||PH-6%**|
|Community Health Officer||CHO-NHMMP||3800||1026||380||760||608||1026||228|
*The OBC reservation (%) issue is under consideration in Hon’ble High Court of Madhya Pradesh and the verdict may affect the OBC and UR categories reservation percentage accordingly
** Only candidates with Locomotor disabilities will be allowed under this category.
Madhya Pradesh NHM MP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
Explore other latest Jobs!
What would be the stipend during the internship?
After selection, a candidate shall be appointed to work as Intern CHO and shall be paid stipend @ Rs 15,000 per month plus up to Rs 7,500 per month performance based incentive. If a candidate fails to pass the examination, then his / her services will be terminated.
What would be the salary after passing the qualifying exam and getting registered with MP Nursing Council?
After passing the qualifying exam (B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing with integrated CCH), and getting registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing counsel, the candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis and shall be paid Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance based incentive.
Do I have sign any bond?
A bond of Rs. 2,00,000/- on the stamp paper of Rs. 500/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining as CHO.
What is the minimum bond period?
Successful candidates will have to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre H&WC in Madhya Pradesh.
What would be the Selection Process?
For the selection of Community Health Officer (CHO), MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT).
Question Paper for examination shall comprise of 100 MCQ questions with the options of four answers. Each question shall be of 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking.
For the selection, candidate marks obtained in the online written examination shall be considered to generate merit rank, based on which selection of the candidate shall be done.
What is the minimum passing marks in the online test?
Minimum passing marks in online written test examination shall be 40. The generation of merit rank and selection of the candidate shall be based on this and State Reservation Policy.
What would be the procedure to resolve a tie in between the two candidates?
In case of a tie in between the two candidates, preference shall be given as per the details mentioned below in descending order
(i) Preference shall be given to an elder candidate;
(ii) Even if tie persist in the case of date of birth of the candidates, the candidate obtaining the highest mark in 12th/ Higher Secondary shall be given preference
From where and when do I get my admit card?
The E-admit card can be downloaded from the SAMS and NHM, M.P. official website www.sams.co.in and http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/ seven (7) days before of examination date. The examination date shall be announced along with the syllabus on the SAMS and NHM, M.P. official website.