MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 22 Posts. Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Important Notification details. Registrar General of High Court of Madhya Pradesh invites suitable candidates with relevant experience for the posts mentioned below. Eligible candidates may check all details of the official notification and apply online.
Full Notification – MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|No. of Posts||22|
|Application Start Date||17-08-2021 (12:00 PM)|
|Application Last Date||30-09-2021 (11:55 P.M.)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||30-09-2021 (11:55 P.M.)|
|Issue of Admit Cards||To be notified|
|Tentative Date of Exam||To be notified|
|Name of the Post||Unreserved||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Personal Assistant||11||03||03 (01 PH)||05||22 (01 PH)|
- All reservations mentioned above are for candidates who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates who are not domicile of Madhya Pradesh should apply under Unreserved catagory only.
- As of 30.09.2021, the candidate must meet the following qualifying criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate from a recognised University/Institute;
- Candidate should have passed Shorthand Examination in English from a recognised board of Shorthand and Type writting examination with a minimum of 80 words per minute.
- The candidate should possess a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institution recognised by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates who passed the B.A., B.Com., and B.Sc with Computer Science as a subject will not be considered to be equivalent to Diploma in Computer Application criteria.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021
The age limits for the posts are
|Minimum Age above||Maximum Age Less Than|
|18 Years||40 Years|
Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,600.
How to apply for MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates should apply online following the link provided through Madhya Pradesh High Court Website, www.mphc.gov.in.
- The last date and time for submitting application online are 30-09-2021 (11.55 P.M.)
- Once the registration is completed successfully, the User ID and the Password will be sent to the E-mail ID and Mobile number provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- After receiving the User ID and the Password, the candidate can click on the Application link to complete the application process.
- Candidates may contact telephone number 022-61306271 in case if they any difficulty in the application process.
- Candidates should get a printout of the filled up application form for their record.
- When asked for, candidates who qualify for the posts advertised after appearing in the preliminary and the final examination will have to send self attested copies of all relevant documents and an application in prescribed format (to be made available in the official website) along with two recent colour photographs to the Principal Registrar (Examination), Administrative Building, High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur.
- The documents may be had delivered or sent by speed-post to the address mentioned above.
- The envelope should be clearly marked for the post applied for.
Fees for the Preliminary Exam
|General and All candidates who are not domicile of Madhya Pradesh (Except PwD Candidates)||Rs. 922.16/-|
|Reserved category candidates of Madhya Pradesh domicile and PwD candidates||Rs. 722.16/-|
Fees for the Main Exam
- A portal fee of Rs. 577.02 will have to be paid Candidates who qualify for the main exam.
- The link for payment of the fees for the main exam will be published in the official website.
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards.
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Scheme of Exam and Syllabus
The selection for MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment would be done through a two-stage selection process.
- Online Preliminary Exam (100 marks) and
- Online Main Exam (100 marks)
- Admit cards for both the exams will be made available in the official website www.mphc.gov.in approx. 7 days prior to the exams.
- The candidates will have to provide the application registration number and the password to download the admit card.
- The online exam will be conducted in Jabalpur. Under special conditions, the exams may also be conducted in Bhopal, Gwalior and Indore.
|S.No.||Particulars of Preliminary Exam||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Basic General Knowledge including Madhya Pradesh||20||20|
|3||General Computer Knowledge||20||20|
|4||Questions related to English Shorthand||30||30|
- The main examination would be of 100 marks.
- Candidates should take English Stanography Dictation of approx. 400 words and the same should be transcripted and submitted in 25 minutes .
- There would be negative marking of 0.5 marks for every mistake committed by the candidate.
Important Links for MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
|MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021 Official Notification|
|Apply Online (Link will be activated from 17-08-2021)|
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
What is the last date for MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The last date is 30-09-2021 (11.55 P.M.).
What is the salary of a Personal Assistant in MP High Court?
Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,600.
What are the Exam centres for MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The online exam will be conducted in Jabalpur. Under special conditions, the exams may also be conducted in Bhopal, Gwalior and Indore.
What is the application fees?
The application fees (including portal fees) for the preliminary exam of the MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
Rs. 922.16/- for General and All candidates who are not domicile of Madhya Pradesh (Except PwD Candidates) and
Rs. 722.16/- for Reserved category candidates of Madhya Pradesh domicile and PwD candidates
What is the helpline number for MP High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Candidates may contact telephone number 022-61306271 in case if they have any difficulty in the application process.