MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 – 3570 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. The National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh invites online applications for the vacant seats for a 6 months Certificate course in Community Health and post of Community Health Officers (CHOs).
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 – Full Notification
|Recruiting Agency||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Application Start Date||02-02-2021|
|Last Date of application||17-02-2021 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date for Application Fees||17-02-2021|
|Date of Online Examination||To be notified later|
Categorywise Post Details MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
|Entrance Test||Total Seats||UR(M)||UR(F)||UR-EWS(M)||UR-EWS(F)||SC(M)||SC(F)||ST(M)||ST(F)||OBC(M)||OBC(F)||PH(OH)|
|Certificate Course in Community Health||1680||303||150||112||56||180||88||224||112||158||78||100|
|CHO Direct Recruitment||1890||342||168||126||63||202||100||253||125||177||88||113|
Eligibility MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS.
- For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO – B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
- The following category of candidates are also eligible to apply for the posts:
- Final Year candidates of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic BSc (Nursing) along with Integrated Certificate in Community Health (CCH) curriculum from Institute/ University recognized by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council
B.Sc Nursing degree from the following will not be accepted:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Bhoj University
- Self-taught or Distance Learning Method
Age Limit MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
as on 01-02-2021 Minimum: 21 Years. (Age will be calculated as per date of birth mentioned in the 10th class certificate or mark sheet)
|Category||Minimum Age as on 01-02-2021||Maximum Age as on 01-02-2021|
|OBC, SC, ST, EWS, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates who are domicile resident of Madhya Pradesh||21||45 Years|
Application Fees MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
The application is free. There is no application fees for any category of candidates.
Selection Process MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- Selection shall be purely based on the Online Written Test.
- The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in Computer Based Test (CBT) and availability of vacancy. The computer-based test will be of 100 Multiple Choice type questions. The duration of the test would be of 2 Hours. There will be no negative marking.
- All shortlisted candidates in CBT will be subjected to a Document Verification/screening process.
- The Minimum qualifying marks in CBT will be overall 40%.
- All selected candidates will have to sign a bond to serve for at least three years after completion of Certificate in Community Health. The candidate would have to pay a penalty for non-fulfilment of Bond’s condition.
- A bond paper of Rs. 2,00,000/- on the stamp paper of Rs. 500/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining as CHO to serve for a minimum three years at Sub Health Centre H&WC in Madhya Pradesh.
Salary MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
|CHO (Contractual)||Rs. 25000 per month||Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive on successful completion of the training/internship period.|