MPPSC Jobs: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) selects suitable candidates for various Madhya Pradesh Government departments considering the requisite educational qualifications, skills and experience for the assigned government jobs. The commission follows a fair and transparent time-bound scientific recruitment process.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India as per provisions relating to Public Service Commission, as laid down in Chapter-II of Part-XIV of the Constitution. MPPSC is headquartered at Residency Area, Daly College Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001.
The MPPSC came into existence on 1st November 1956.
Check out the latest MPPSC recruitment 2020 below:
Latest Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-11-2021
- MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021- Online Application 576 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-07-2021
- MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021- 63 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 15-08-2021
- MPPSC DSP Recruitment 2021 Radio & Computer – 15 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-08-2021
- MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021- Online Application 92 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 16-07-2021
Other Public Service Commission Jobs
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2021- 337 Posts Last Date: 05-04-2021
- HPSC Haryana Civil Services HCS Recruitment 2021 Online Form – 156 Posts Last Date: 02-04-2021
- BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 | 24 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 16-04-2021
- Rajasthan RPSC Head Master Recruitment 2021- 83 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 23-04-2021
- OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, 2021 – 504 Posts, Salary, Selection Method, All Details. Last Date: 22-03-2021
- UP UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- 3620 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- JKPSC CCE 2021 | 187 Vacancies Syllabus, Salary Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 06-09-2021
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 10-09-2021
- APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment 2020 – Test Centres AnnouncedTest Centres Announced. APSC Assistant ...
- APSC Fishery Development Officer Allied Cadre under Fishery Department – 7 Posts | Results Declared. Last Date: 29-01-2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021- 3012 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 12-08-2021
- UKPSC PCS Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021 | 224 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 30-08-2021
- UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 31-08-2021
Important Links for MPPSC Jobs
|Syllabus||Download Marksheet||Old Question Papers|
|Download – Admit card||Download – Call letter||Model Answer|
|Candidate response sheet & objection||Download Formats||MPONLINE Portal|
MPPSC Jobs: Online Application Process
- Go to the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website and click on Apply Online. In the next page, click on the link for the concerned post for online application. The link will redirect to the first page of the online application form for the concerned post. In the next page, you will have the following options:
- Application Form – to apply for the post
- Pay for Unpaid Application Form – to pay the application fees
- Edit Application Form – to edit your application, in case if there is any change
- Duplicate Receipt /Application Payment Status – to get a duplicate receipt
- Advertisement – to view the advertisement published by MPPSC.
- Note: Before applying online for any job Please make sure to read the original advertisement carefully and ensure you satisfy the eligibility and other conditions.
MPPSC Jobs: Brief History of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
The history of MPPSC begins with Madhya Bharat Commission which was the former state commission working from 1954-1956. Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, when the state of Madhya Pradesh was also reconstituted, the new commission came into existence. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission came into existence on 1 November 1956 under Article 315 and Section 118 (2) of States Reorganisation Act, 1956.
Functions of MPPSC
Government of Madhya Pradesh consults MPPSC In all matters relating to the recruitment of civil services and other posts of the Government as per Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations. The main functions and duties of the MPPSC are:
- MPPSC recommends candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- MPPSC acts as an advisory body to the Government of Madhya Pradesh on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion.
- MPPSC acts as an advisory body to the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh on any disciplinary matters affecting the Madhya Pradesh Government servant within the purview of the Commission;
- MPPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh on all matters relating to framing of Draft Service Rules or Recruitment Rules of various departments of the Government;
- MPPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;
- MPPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per the recommendation of the Commission;
- MPPSC conducts Departmental examinations for Government services.