576 vacancies in MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021. Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Salary, Reservation, Exam fees and other important details. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC invites application for the recruitment for 576 vacancies of Medical Officers. Eligible candidates may read the full notification before applying online.
Important Details – MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
|Recruiting Agency||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancy||576|
|Start of Online Application and Fee submission||24-06-2021 (12 Noon)|
|Last Date of Online Application||23-07-2021 (12 Midnight)|
|Fee submission Last date||23-07-2021|
|Application Correction Last date||25-07-2021|
|Receipt Form Last Date||05-08-2021|
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Vacancies reserved for Women of MP Domicile
MPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility
- MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- The candidate should be registered with Madhya Pradesh Medical Council
- The candidate should have a valid registration in the Employment Exchange of Madhya Pradesh.
- The selection will be done by Interview.
- Based on marks secured in the qualifying exam, 5 times the available vacancies would be called for interview.
- The final merit list would be prepared based on performance in the interview.
- Total marks for interview: 100
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview:
- General and EWS: 41 percent
- MP Domicile SC, ST and EWS (NCL): 31 percent
- MPPSC may decide to conduct a written online exam if the need arises.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: Less than 40 Years
- Upper age relaxation as per norms.
Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400/-
- General / Other State: 540/-
- MP Reserved Category: 290/-
- Correction Charge: 50/-
- Applicants will be able to deposit the examination fees by Cash at MP Online Kiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
How to Apply
- The application can be submitted at www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com from 24-06-2021 (12 Noon) to 23-07-2021 (Midnight) in online mode only.
- A print-out of the completed application form along with the copy of the receipt of the deposit of fees and all eligibility documents should be self-attested and sent to the MPPSC office by 05-08-2021.
- Correction to the application can be made from 01-07-2021 to 25-07-2021 by depositing a fee of Rs. 50/-
- Any exam related information will be shared with the candidate through E-mail and SMS in the E-mail address and the mobile number provided at the time of registration only.
- Check Appendix-2 for a detailed application process.
|MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF|
|Apply Online (Link Active from 24-06-2021)|
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard Bharti 2021 – Latest 894 Posts Important Details.
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
How to register online for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
The application can be submitted at www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com from 24-06-2021 (12 Noon) to 23-07-2021 (Midnight) in online mode only.
What is the application fees for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
General / Other State: 540/-
MP Reserved Category: 290/-
Applicants will be able to deposit the examination fees by Cash at MP Online Kiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
What is the selection criteria for the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
The selection will be done by Interview. Based on marks secured in the qualifying exam, 5 times the available vacancies would be called for interview.
What is the Age Limit for the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years, Maximum Age Limit: Less than 40 Years. Upper age relaxation as per norms.
What is the MPPSC Medical Officer Salary?
Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400/-
What is the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 last date?
The last date for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 is 23-07-2021.