MPSC Jobs: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) selects suitable candidates for various Maharashtra Government jobs considering the requisite educational qualifications, skills and experience for the assigned government jobs. The commission follows a fair and transparent time-bound scientific recruitment process.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India as per provisions relating to Public Service Commission, as laid down in Article 315 Chapter-II of Part-XIV of the Constitution. MPSC is headquartered at Mahatma Gandhi Road, opposite High Court, Mantralaya, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400023.
Check out the latest MPSC recruitment 2020 below:
Other Public Service Commission Jobs
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-11-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2021- 337 Posts Last Date: 05-04-2021
- HPSC Haryana Civil Services HCS Recruitment 2021 Online Form – 156 Posts Last Date: 02-04-2021
- BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 | 24 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 16-04-2021
- Rajasthan RPSC Head Master Recruitment 2021- 83 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 23-04-2021
- OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, 2021 – 504 Posts, Salary, Selection Method, All Details. Last Date: 22-03-2021
- UP UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- 3620 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021- Online Application 576 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-07-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- JKPSC CCE 2021 | 187 Vacancies Syllabus, Salary Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 06-09-2021
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 10-09-2021
- APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment 2020 – Test Centres AnnouncedTest Centres Announced. APSC Assistant ...
- APSC Fishery Development Officer Allied Cadre under Fishery Department – 7 Posts | Results Declared. Last Date: 29-01-2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021- 3012 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 12-08-2021
- UKPSC PCS Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021 | 224 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 30-08-2021
MPSC Jobs: Examinations conducted by MPSC
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts the following exams apart from the departmental examinations conducted from time to time:
- State Service Exam
- Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Exam
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
- Assistant Section Officer Exam
- Maharashtra Subordinate Services Combined Exam
- Police Sub Inspector Exam
- Maharashtra Group-C Services Combined Exam
- Maharashtra Agriculture Services Examination
- Maharashtra Forest Services Exam
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Combined Exam
- Assistant Section Officer Exam
- State Tax Inspector Exam
- Maharashtra Education Services (Group B) Exam
Documents Checklist for Online Registration for MPSC Jobs
The following documents are to be kept ready while using the MPSC Online Application System for the first time:
- Mobile Number and E-mail ID: A valid mobile number and a valid E-mail ID is required for registering into the Online Application System for the first time. Correspondences by MPSC would be done through this mobile number and the E-mail ID provided at the time of registration.
- Photograph: Scanned copy of a recent photograph of the candidate in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 4.5 cms)
- Signature: Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 1.5 cms)
MPSC Jobs: Online Application Process
For competative examinations, after the payment status is updated as paid, candidates are required to “Select Center” to complete the Online Application process. For other examinations, there selection of center is not required.
There are five (5) main steps for online registration for a MSPC Job. They are as follows:
Step 1: New User Registration/ Create User Account. (This is a one time process.)
- Go to mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on “New Registration” on the left side of the page
- Fill all mandatory information marked by the ( *) start mark, enter the verification image and click on “Create User“
- If all inputs are proper, the system will show “Registered Successfully“. Click on “OK“
- Note down your User Name and Password as provided during this process.
Step 2: Profile Creation (This is a one time process.)
- Log in to the system using your User Name and Password.
- After a successful login, the page opened will display Steps of Application Submission and Latest News related to MPSC advertisements & Examinations.
- Click on “Profile Creation” button to fill your information in six steps
- Step 1: Personal Information
- Step 2: Address Information
- Step 3: Other Information
- Step 4: Qualification Information
- Step 5: Experience Information and
- Step 6: Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- After entering data in each step during Profile Creation, click on the “Save” button to proceed to the next step.
- After filling all the profile information and successful submission, the status of the profile will change to “Complete“
- Once your profile is completed, you can start applying for jobs.
Step 3: Application Submission
- Go to mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in and log in with your credentials (User Name and Password)
- Click on “Online Application” on the home page after successful login.
- All available forthcoming exams will be displayed. Click on “Click here to Apply” link available against the post for which you want to apply.
- If all eligibility criteria of the job match to that of your profile, the application form will open as shown below:
- The application form will fetch all relevant details from your profile and auto-populate respective fields.
- Check all the details displayed in the application form.
- Fill any additional questions asked (if any)
- Select post preference (If any) and
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit your form.
- On successful submission, a message will be displayed with the transaction ID.
- Click on “OK” to go to the next step.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- After successful submission of your application form, click on “My Account” button. This page will display all your profile information as well as your submitted applications.
- Click on the examination type of your submitted application O(options are Direct Recruitment, Competitive Examination, Departmental Examinations and Limited Examination which be displayed on the left side of the page).
- Once you click on the examination type for the post you want to apply for, the advertisements for which you have applied for the selected examination type will be displayed.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button shown against the examination name.
- Three modes of payment will be there to make the payment
- Online Payment (with Debit card, Credit Card or Online payment)
- Maha-e-Seva Kendra (On selection, the Paying Slip will be displayed. Take a print out of the Paying Slip and go to the nearest Maha-e-Seva Kendra to make the payment for the application fees. You should take proper payment receipt from the Maha-e-Seva Kendra operator for future reference.)
- Bank Challan ( On selection, the Bank Challan will be displayed. Take a print out of the Challan and make the payment in the nearest State Bank of India Branch)
- After successful payment of the application fees, the payment status will show as “Paid”
- When you see payment status as “Paid” your application process is complete except for Competitive Examination, for which you need to select the examination centre in the next step to complete the application process for MPSC Jobs.
Step 5: Center Selection (Only in case of Competitive Examinations)
- Click on “My Account” button
- Click on “Competitive Examinations” to view all applied advertisement list.
- Select the Examination details by clicking on the check box displayed against the examination you want to select the examination center and click on “Select Center” as shown below:
- Select your preferred center from the center drop down list.
- Check available capacity of the center. If available, click on “Submit” to choose the center.
- If the available capacity of the chosen center is already filled, choose a different center of your choice and complete the process for the Competitive Examination.
A more detailed Online Application procedure can be found here.
Application Fees for MPSC Jobs
The application fees that needs to be paid at the time of application are listed below:
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 524/-|
|SC / ST / OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 324/-|
Salary of MPSC Jobs
The salary of the Class-A Officer and Class-B Officer selected by MPSC are:
|Class-A Category Officers||Pay band of Rs.15600- Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay according to rules|
|Class-B Category Officers||Pay band of Rs.9300- Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay according to rules|
Functions of MPSC
Government of Maharashtra consults MPSC In all matters relating to the recruitment of civil services and other posts of the Government as per Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations. The main functions and duties of the MPSC are:
- MPSC recommends candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State of Maharashtra.
- MPSC acts as an advisory body to the Government of Maharashtra on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion.
- MPSC acts as an advisory body to the Govt. of Maharashtra on any disciplinary matters affecting the Maharashtra Government servant within the purview of the Commission;
- MPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Maharashtra on all matters relating to framing of Draft Service Rules or Recruitment Rules of various departments of the Government;
- MPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Maharashtra relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;
- MPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Maharashtra on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per the recommendation of the Commission;
- MPSC conducts Departmental examinations for Government services.
MPSC Office Contact Details
|Telephone Nos.||022-22795971, 022-22821646, 022-22795900|
|Postal Address (Main Office)||5th, 7th and 8th flr, Cooprej Telephone Exchange Bldg. Maharshi Karve Marg, Cooprej, Mumbai 400021|
|Postal Address (Fort Office)||3rd flr, Bank Of India Bldg. M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001|
|Office Timing||Monday to Saturday – 10.00AM to 5.15 PM (Except 2nd & 4th Saturday)|
Online Application Helpline for MPSC Jobs
The following contact details are only for technical assistance for online application
|Telephone Nos||022 – 61316402 Monday to Friday – 9.00AM to 8.00PM and Saturday & Sunday – 9.30AM to 6.30PM|