The Nainital Bank Limited invites applications for appointment to the posts of Clerk and Management Trainees. Eligible and interested candidates may read the full notification to apply online for both posts separately within 31-07-2021. The online written examination is proposed to be held in two different shifts tentatively on the same day.
Notification Summary – Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||The Nainital Bank Limited|
|No. of Posts||150|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee & Clerk|
|Application Start Date||17-07-2021|
|Last date for Registration||31-07-2021|
|Last date of Fees Deposit||31-07-2021|
|Tentative Exam Date||August 2021 (2nd or 3rd week)|
- Management Trainee: 75 Posts
- Clerk: 75 Posts
Essential Qualification as on 31.03.2021
- Management Trainees & Clerk
- Graduation / Post Graduation (minimum 50% marks) from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
Age as on 31.03.2021
- Management Trainee: 21 to 27 Years
- Clerk: 21 to 28 Years
- Management Trainee: Rs. 30,000.00 per month (Lumpsum)
- Clerk: Pay Scale of Rs. 17900 – 47920 Plus applicable allowances.
- Rs. 1500 (Including GST) for both the posts.
- Application fees hass to be deposited in online mode only by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI ID/ VPA.
- The application fee once paid will NOT BE REFUNDED under any circumstances.
How to apply for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the Nainital Bank Limited www.nainitalbank.co.in,
- Click on the “Recruitment/ Results, then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-Id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate details and Save the application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by the candidate are correct.
- Candidates should carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form which shall also be brought at the time of appearing for the interview, if called for.
|Sl. No.||Exam Centre|
|6||Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)|
|7||Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)|
|8||Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|9||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|11||Delhi / NCR|
Scheme of Exam for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021
- Total No. of Questions: 200
- Total Maximum Marks: 200
- Total Duration: 145 Minutes
- Language of Exam: English Only.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Important Links for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard Bharti 2021 – Latest 894 Posts Important Details.
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
How many vacancies are there in the Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
There are 75 vacancies each for Management Trainees and Clerk.
What is the last date of application for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
The last date for application is 31-07-2021
How to apply for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should visit the official website of the Nainital Bank Limited www.nainitalbank.co.in, and click on the “Recruitment/ Results, then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
What is the salary for the Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
The salary for Management Trainee is Rs. 30,000.00 per month (Lumpsum) and
The salary for Clerk is Pay Scale of Rs. 17900 – 47920 Plus applicable allowances.
What is the age limit for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
Management Trainee: 21 to 27 Years
Clerk: 21 to 28 Years
What is the application fees for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 1500 (Including GST) for both posts.