The Nainital Bank Limited invites applications for appointment to the posts of Clerk and Management Trainees. Eligible and interested candidates may read the full notification to apply online for both posts separately within 31-07-2021. The online written examination is proposed to be held in two different shifts tentatively on the same day.
Notification Summary – Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||The Nainital Bank Limited|
|No. of Posts||150|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee & Clerk|
|Application Start Date||17-07-2021|
|Last date for Registration||31-07-2021|
|Last date of Fees Deposit||31-07-2021|
|Tentative Exam Date||August 2021 (2nd or 3rd week)|
- Management Trainee: 75 Posts
- Clerk: 75 Posts
Essential Qualification as on 31.03.2021
- Management Trainees & Clerk
- Graduation / Post Graduation (minimum 50% marks) from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
Age as on 31.03.2021
- Management Trainee: 21 to 27 Years
- Clerk: 21 to 28 Years
- Management Trainee: Rs. 30,000.00 per month (Lumpsum)
- Clerk: Pay Scale of Rs. 17900 – 47920 Plus applicable allowances.
- Rs. 1500 (Including GST) for both the posts.
- Application fees hass to be deposited in online mode only by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI ID/ VPA.
- The application fee once paid will NOT BE REFUNDED under any circumstances.
How to apply for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the Nainital Bank Limited www.nainitalbank.co.in,
- Click on the “Recruitment/ Results, then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-Id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate details and Save the application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by the candidate are correct.
- Candidates should carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form which shall also be brought at the time of appearing for the interview, if called for.
|Sl. No.||Exam Centre|
|6||Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)|
|7||Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)|
|8||Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|9||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|11||Delhi / NCR|
Scheme of Exam for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021
- Total No. of Questions: 200
- Total Maximum Marks: 200
- Total Duration: 145 Minutes
- Language of Exam: English Only.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Important Links for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
How many vacancies are there in the Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
There are 75 vacancies each for Management Trainees and Clerk.
What is the last date of application for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
The last date for application is 31-07-2021
How to apply for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should visit the official website of the Nainital Bank Limited www.nainitalbank.co.in, and click on the “Recruitment/ Results, then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
What is the salary for the Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
The salary for Management Trainee is Rs. 30,000.00 per month (Lumpsum) and
The salary for Clerk is Pay Scale of Rs. 17900 – 47920 Plus applicable allowances.
What is the age limit for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
Management Trainee: 21 to 27 Years
Clerk: 21 to 28 Years
What is the application fees for Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021?
The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 1500 (Including GST) for both posts.