NALCO Recruitment for Doctors 2020 – 16 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Doctors. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – NALCO Recruitment for Doctors 2020
|Name of the Posts||Specialist/GDMO|
|No. of vacancy||16|
|Application start Date||12/10/2020|
|Last Date for online application||02/11/2020|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents||09/11/2020|
|Upper Age limit||44 years|
Post Details: NALCO Recruitment for Doctors 2020
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – (E01 / E02) – 05 No.s||MBBS||One (01) / Four (04) completed years of post-qualification experience for E1 / E2 Grade respectively, as Doctor in Govt. / PSU or reputed / leading hospital / organizations.|
|Specialist (E02 / E03 / E04) – 11 No.s||MD / MS / Recognized Post MBBS Diploma in Pediatric / Radiology / Medicine / Surgery / Orthopedic / Dermatology / Ophthalmology / Pathology.||Pediatric–02, Radiology–02, Medicine–02, Surgery–01, Orthopedic–01, Dermatology–01, Ophthalmology–01, Pathology – 01||Three (03) / Six (06) completed years of post-qualification experience for E03 / E04 Grade respectively, as Doctor in Govt. / PSU or reputed / leading hospital / organizations. No experience is required for E02 grade.|
Salary and Age Limit:
|Post and Grade||Scale of Pay (Revised -2017) (In Rs)||Upper Age as on the last date of closure of online application|
|Jr. Manager (E01)||60000-180000||44 Years|
|Asst. Manager (E02)||70000-200000||44 Years|
|Dy. Manager(E3)||80000-220000||44 Years|
During the probation period and/or after absorption, selected candidates will be posted in the NALCO’s establishments anywhere in India or abroad or any of the subsidiaries/joint ventures/business associates of NALCO & is transferable as per the organizational requirement. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments related to their area as per the requirements of the Company including shift operation.
- The General/OBC/EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only towards Application Fee.
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates can opt to pay through the dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card. The fee shall not be collected by any other mode.
- Application fee/Registration Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/registration fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
- To avoid the last-minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
How to Apply:
The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com). Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, the candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will summarily rejected.
No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application.
o The application must reach the address along with a self-attested copy of all documents in support of their age, qualification, experience, pay scale/ monthly emoluments/CTC, etc. within the stipulated date.
o Only soft copy of the application shall not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents is not received within the stipulated date.
o Name of the post applied for, should be superscripted over the sealed envelope while sending the hard copy of the application and should be sent through post only.
o No application will be received by hand.
NALCO will not be responsible for, candidates not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
A candidate shall be considered for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will be considered for the lower grade/post.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Important Links – NALCO Recruitment for Doctors 2020
|Original Notification||CLICK HERE|
Explore Similar Jobs!
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- TRIHMS Recruitment 2021 – 16 Posts Dean Professor Associate Professor Senior Resident Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 01Posts (CLOSED)
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- UP UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- 3620 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021- Online Application 576 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-07-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- Bihar Swastha Vibhag District Asha Trainer Recruitment 2020 – 500 PostsLast Date: 31-10-2020
- UPSC CMS Exam 2021 – 838 Posts Important Details Last Date: 27-07-2021
- UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 01-07-2021
- NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 – 55 Positions Important Details Last Date: 02-07-2021
- Latest ONGC Recruitment 2021 Assam Asset Doctors Important Details Last Date: 15-06-2021
- NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021- 275 Various Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- UCMS Jobs 2021 – 22 Senior Demonstrators and Residents Job Vacancy Important Details. Last Date: 03-06-2021
- Medical and Health Officer Recruitment 2021 Govt. of Assam- 476 Posts Last Date: 15-01-2021
- SECL Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021 – 86 Vacancies Apply offline Complete Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- WCL Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021 – 44 Vacancies Apply offline Complete Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- NCL Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021 – 49 Vacancies Apply offline Complete Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- UPPSC PCS Exam 2021 Notification-Complete Details Last Date: 02-03-2021
- UPSC Asst Professor Radio-Diagnosis Recruitment 2020 – 28 Posts Last Date: 29-10-2020
- DU Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching Staff | 1145 Posts Notification, Complete Details and Online Application Last Date: 16-03-2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Associate Professor Recruitment – 14 Posts | Apply today! Last Date: 31-01-2021
- UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 – 5 Posts Last Date: 29-10-2020
- Goa PSC Assistant Professor and other Recruitment 2020 – 10 Posts Last Date: 23-10-2020
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.