North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – Check all details such as Eligibility, Salary, and Notification details here and Apply Online. Act Apprentice 1664 positions are announced by the Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of North Central Railways (Divisions – Prayagraj, Agra, Jhansi & Jhansi workshop) for the year 2020-21.
Notification Summary – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway|
|No. of Posts||1664|
|Application Start Date||02-08-2021 (00:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date for Registration||01-09-2021 (23:59 Hrs)|
Division wise vacancy details
364 Post in Prayagraj Division (Mechanical Department)
|Trade Name||Total Post||Trade Name||Total Post|
|Tech Fitter||335||Tech. Carpenter||11|
|Tech Welder||13||Tech. Painter||05|
339 Post in Prayagraj Division (Electrical Department)
|Tech Fitter||246||Tech. Carpenter||05|
|Tech Welder||09||Tech. Crane||08|
|Tech. Armature Winder||47||Tech. Machinist||15|
|Tech. Painter||07||Tech. Electrician||02|
480 Posts in Jhansi (JHS) Division
185 Post in Work Shop Jhansi
296 Post in Agra (AGC) Division
|Fitter||80||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||08|
|Painter||05||Mechanic Cum Operator Electronics Communication||15|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||06||Multimedia & Web Page Designer||05|
- High School Exam (10 th) With Minimum 50% Marks and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
- However, for Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman and Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is 8th Class Pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate/ ITI Certificate in the notified trade issue by NCVT/ SCVT.
- The Applicants whose SSC / ITI results are awaited as on the Date of Notification i.e. 27/07/2021 are not eligible to apply.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit as on 01-09-2021
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Age relaxation as per norms.
- Rs. 100/- for (Non-Refundable)
- NIL for SC/ST/PwD?Women candidates
- Fees to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card/Online Banking.
Mode of Selection
- Selection of the eligible Applicants will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- For trades where minimum educational criteria is 8th pass + ITI, the merit list will be prepared by taking average of marks scored in 8th and ITI marks.
- Short listed candidates, will be called for document/ certificate verification.
- In case of two applicant having the same marks, the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- There will be no written test or viva.
- Final merit list will be prepared Unit wise, Trade wise & Community wise equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
The selected Applicants will be required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 (ONE) year.
Rs. 7000/- per month. The stipend during the training shall be at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants may apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcpryj.org.
- Applicants are required to fill up the personal details Aadhar number / PAN number/ Marks / CGPA / Preferences for Divisions / Workshops/ Trade etc.,
- Applicants have to fill 12 Digit Aadhar Card number. The Applicants who have enrolled for Aadhar but have not received Aadhar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhar Enrolment slip.
- Applicants have to produce original Aadhar card or other documents as mentioned below.
- Applicants should fill their name, father’s name, date of birth exactly as in match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Applicants should indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process.
- Choice of only one Division / Workshop is permitted.
- Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
- Applicants are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals along with Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure H ) in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit. 8
- Applicants are required to upload their EWS Certificate.
What all documents are mandatory to be uploaded in the form?
Applicants are required to upload the self-attested scanned copy of the following documents in PDF format (file size 50 kb to 200 kb)
- 8th Mark Sheet & SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied /Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC in prescribed format(if applicable)
- EWS Certificate in prescribed format (if applicable)
- Disability certificate in prescribed format (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against ExServicemen quota.
- Recent colour photograph (3.5cm X 3.5cm, JPG/PJEG format, 100 DPI, 20-70 KB)
- Scanned Signature (3.5cm X 3.5cm, JPG/PJEG format, 100 DPI, 20-30 KB)
- Certificates in languages other than English and Hindi should be accompanied by an attested copy of the same in English or Hindi.
Important Links for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
|North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online|
|North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Official Website|
|North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification|
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard Bharti 2021 – Latest 894 Posts Important Details.
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
What is the upcoming North Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
The total vacancy is 1664 for Act Apprentice.
What is the last date of application for the North Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
The last date for application is 01-09-2021 (23:59 Hrs)
Can I apply offline for the North Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
No. Only Online application mode is available.
What is the age limit for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
The maximum age of the candidate should be Less than 24 Years and the Minimum Age: 15 Years. Age relaxation as per norms.
What is the mode of selection for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
Selection will be based on the merit list prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.