NTPC CEO of Distribution Business Recruitment 2020 – 01Post, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), invites Online Application for the Recruitment of CEO of Distribution Business on Fixed Term Basis for a period of 3 years. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – NTPC CEO of Distribution Business Recruitment 2020 – 01Post
|Name of the Posts||CEO of Distribution Business|
|No. of vacancy||01|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Experience Required:||At least 25 years in the power sector including 10 years in Distribution|
|Application start Date||13-10-2020|
|Last Date for online application||27-10-2020|
Any Graduate can apply.
Experience Requirement & Profile: NTPC CEO of Distribution Business
1. Applicant should have adequate and in-depth experience of distribution at senior level of management in large organisation of repute in the energy sector.
2. The applicant must have experience of at least 25 years in power sector including 10 years in Distribution
3. The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of Interview be employed in a regular capacity and not in contractual/adhoc capacity in any of the CPSE including Subsidiaries/JV of CPSE, Central Govt./State Govt., State Public Sector Enterprise/Private Sector.
4. Applicant from CPSE should be of Executive Director rank or General Manager with three years’ experience.
5. Applicant from State Govt./State PSUs should be of Director level & above.
6. Applicant from Private Sector should be at senior management just below board level position.
7. Applicant should have adequate experience of developing and expanding distribution business and should have very good understanding of commercial and financial aspect of electricity distribution including knowledge of regulations.
Pay & Allowance:
Best in the industry commensurate with experience.
Upper Age Limit:
Fixed Term Basis for a period of 3 years
GENERAL CONDITIONS: NTPC CEO of Distribution Business
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
3. All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have OBC/SC/ST/disability certificate, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority.
5. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
6. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
7. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
8. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/tribunals/forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
9. In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should log on to our website www.ntpccareers.net for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates. There is no application fee for the post.
After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post.
It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
Important Links – NTPC CEO of Distribution Business
Explore Similar Jobs!
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- LMRC Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 02-04-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 – 196 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 02-07-2021
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 – 41 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 28-05-2021
- Latest NWDA Recruitment 2021 JE UDC LDC | 62 Various Posts Online Form Last Date: 25-06-2021
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 Notification – 59 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 15-06-2021
- UPSC IES ESE Exam 2021 – 215 Posts Engineering Services Complete Details Pre Result Declared
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineers- 74 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 18-04-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 ITI 304 Vacancies Complete Details Apply Online. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 23-09-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – 731 PostsLast Date: 20-10-2020
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- UPSC CDS II Exam 2021 Notification & Application | Important Details for 339 Vacancies Last Date: 24-08-2021
- Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 | 588 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 09-09-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.