NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 – 280 Engineering Executive Trainee Posts. Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Salary, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC invites application from suitable candidates with relevant experience for Executive Engineering Trainees’ posts through Gate 2021 score. Eligible and interested candidates may check the full notification before applying.
NTPC EET Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Name of Post||Executive Engineering Trainees|
|NTPC Vacancy 2021||280|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||21-05-2021|
|Application Last Date||10-06-2021|
NTPC Vacancy 2021 Details
Total Posts: 280
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ AMIE with 65% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwD Candidates)
- Final semester students are also eligible to apply.
|Descipline||Prescribed Degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation /Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication/|
Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics &
Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Engineering Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
Age Limit as of 10-06-2021
- The Upper age limit for Gen/EWS candidates is 27 Years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / PwBD / XSM candidates applicable as per Govt. guidelines.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Post||Grade||Scale of Pay|
|Executive Engineering Trainee||E1||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- (E1 grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-|
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
How to apply
- Only Female candidates may submit applications at the official website of NTPC i.e. www.ntpccareers.net or visit the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their GATE 2021 Registration Number.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID.
- Candidates will be required to upload their recent colour photograph, signature & proof of payment of registration fee (if applicable) during the online application. All attachments to be in JPG/JPEG format <500 KB size.
- Candidates must download the registration slip generated by the system with the unique registration number for future reference.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 10-06-2021.
- Candidates must have appeared in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2021 performance.
- only GATE-2021 scores are valid.
- Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year in different NTPC plants.
- The final place of posting will be decided after training.
- The posts involve shift duties (including night shifts)
Important Links for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021
Latest Engineering Jobs 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | SO and Fresh Graduates 347 Vacancies Important Details.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- IRCON Manager Recruitment 2021 | 29 Posts Important Details.
- BEL Recruitment 2021 Bangalore | 511 Trainee/Project Engineer Posts Important Details
- CGPSC State Engineering Service 2021 | 83 Posts Important Details
What is NTPC EET Salary?
The Pay Scale for NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee is Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 with initial basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-. The post is in E1 Grade. Other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits etc. will be admissible during training / after absorption as per company rules in force from time to time.
What is the selection process for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021?
Candidates must have appeared in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021. Only GATE-2021 scores are valid. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2021 performance.
What is the upper age limit for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021?
The Upper age limit for Gen/EWS candidates is 27 Years. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/PwD and other categories are available as per government norms.
Is NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 through GATE?
Yes. The NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 for female candidates will be based only on score secured by the candidate in GATE 2021.
What is the starting date of the NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 online application?
The starting date is 21-05-2021.
What is the last date of the NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 online application?
The last date is 10-06-2021.