OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 120 Vacancies, Eligibility, Stipend, Walk-In date, and Full Notification. Oil India Limited (OIL) has notified for the engagement of Apprentice in different trades such as Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Wireman, Machinist, Welder, MMV, Plumber, Instrument Mechanic, Secretarial Assistant, Stenography(E), Computer Operating & Programming Assistant(COPA), Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. Mechanic Electronics, Cable Jointer, Surveyor, Draughtsman(Civil), Mechanic Diesel. Eligible candidates may check the details and appear for the walk-in selection process.
Check Latest 535 Grade III vacancies in OIL | Last Date: 23-09-2021
Notification Summary – OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Recruiting Agency||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|No. of vacancy||500|
|Application Start Date||07-07-2021|
|Application Last Date||14-07-2020 (11:59 PM)|
- Total Posts: 500
- Instrument Mechanic
- Secretarial Assistant
- Computer Operating & Programming Assistant(COPA)
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Mechanic Electronics
- Cable Jointer
- Mechanic Diesel
- Reservation and age relaxation is applicable to category(s) as per Government of India guidelines/instructions.
- Candidates must have an SCVT/NCVT ITI Certificate
- The eligibility, stipend and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training is as per the Rules.
Oil India Apprentice Salary
As per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
How to Apply for OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates must be registered in the Government portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying to OIL India Limited.
- Candidates who are already registered in the Government portal may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
- Next click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page,
- Select “Designated” from drop down menu under “Select Course Type” ,
- Select trade/course from drop down menu under “Search course”option
- Select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option
- Next type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”,
- Next click on Apply.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Candidates must upload their Certificate or Mark Sheet of Matriculate (HSLC) exam and
- Both Certificate and Mark Sheet of respective trades (NCVT/SCVT)
- Candidates who does not upload the above mentioned certificate will not be selected for engagement as Apprentice.
Important Links – OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
What is the last date for OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The last date is 14-07-2020 (11:59 PM)
What are the essential qualifications for OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The candidate must have an SCVT/NCVT ITI Certificate.
What is the salary of OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The salary would be as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
How to apply for OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Candidates must be registered in the Government portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying to OIL India Limited.