OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 120 Vacancies, Eligibility, Salary, Walk-In date, and Full Notification. Oil India Limited (OIL) has notified for the Recruitment of Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator). Eligible candidates may check the details and appear for the walk-in selection process.
Full Notification – OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant|
|Recruiting Agency||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|No. of vacancy||120|
|Application Start Date||01-07-2021|
|Application Last Date||15-08-2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Post Code||Name of Post||General||SC||ST||OBC(NCL)||EWS||Total|
- Reservation and age relaxation is applicable to category(s) as per Government of India guidelines/instructions.
- Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: 05 nos.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University with 40% marks.
- Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
GRADE-III (PAY SCALE ₹ 26,600 – 90,000)
Age Limit as on 15-08-2021
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Shortlisted candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) with qualifying marks of a minimum of 40% for SC/ST/PWD and a minimum of 50% for others.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) format: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) Language: English & Assamese.
- The duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT): 02 (two) hours.
- Compensatory time in addition to the duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be allowed to eligible candidates who are Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, as applicable.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder
- (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited;
- (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and
- (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
|Section / Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.||60%|
Documents to be furnished
|SN.||Should be valid as on 15-08-2021|
|1||Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex- Servicemen.|
|2||Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.|
|3||Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2.|
|4||Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.|
|5||Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.|
|6||Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.|
|7||Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.|
|8||Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).|
|9||Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.|
|10||Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.|
|11||Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking.|
- Rs. 200/- for General/OBC Candidates
- NIL for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates
How to apply for OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment?
- Candidates may apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password generated after After successful online registration for future reference.
- Upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent coloured photograph and signature.
- Pay the online application fee, if applicable.
- Keep the printout of the application after completing the process of the online application.
- No documents including a copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
- Help Desk Number – 8866678549,8866678559
- Help Desk Email – email@example.com
Important Links – OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
What is the last date for OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The last date is 15-08-2020 (11:59 PM)
What are the essential qualifications for OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with 40% marks. The candidate must also hold a Diploma or Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
What is the salary of OIL India Junior Assistant?
The salary would be as per Pay Scale of ₹ 26,600 – 90,000 in Grade-III
What is the age limit for OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Minimum age: 18 Years
Maximum age for General: 30 Years, SC/ST: 35 Years and OBC (NCL): 33 Years.
The cut-off date for calculation of age is 15-08-2021.
What is the application fee for OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Rs. 200/- for General/OBC Candidates
NIL for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates
How to apply for OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Candidates may apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.