Get Free Notification of all upcoming and current and latest Oil India Limited Jobs 2021 vacancies here. All jobs for freshers as well as experienced candidates with various educational qualifications such as 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, Graduates, Post Graduate, Engineering, Medical etc. can be found here as and when they are published by Oil India Limited. All the Oil India Limited Recruitment notifications are presented here simply and easily for the candidates with a link to the original official notification.
Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-around growth and excellence. It is engaged in the exploration, production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Fields Headquarter (FHQ) at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam. OIL has operations in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Mizoram and offices in Kolkata, Guwahati, Noida, Delhi. OIL also has crude Oil transportation pipelines from Assam to Barauni in Bihar. Overseas OIL has a presence in the USA, Russia, Libya, Nigeria, Gabon, Venezuela, Israel, Bangladesh and Mozambique.
Latest Oil Indian Jobs 2021
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 23-09-2021
- OIL India Limited Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 115 Vacancies Last Date: 19-09-2021
- OIL India Limited Duliajan Result 2021 – Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII Vacancies Check now!
- OIL India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 120 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 15-08-2021
- OIL India Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 500 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 14-07-2021
- OIL Manager Accounts Recruitment 2020 – 01 Posts Last Date: 30-10-2020
- OIL Superintending Engineer (Drilling) Recruitment 2020 – 03 Posts Last Date: 30-10-2020
- OIL Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 01 Posts Last Date: 30-10-2020
You might be interested in
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
Brief History of Oil India Limited
The story of Oil India Limited dates from the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones.
Oil India Private Limited was incorporated to expand and develop the newly discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in the Indian North East. In 1961, it became a joint venture company between the Indian Government and Burmah Oil Company Limited, UK.
OIL India became a wholly-owned Government of India enterprise in 1981. Today, OIL is a premier Indian National Oil Company engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of LPG. OIL also provides various E&P related services and holds 26% equity in Numaligarh Refinery Limited.
In a recent CRISIL-India Today survey, OIL was adjudged as one of the five best major PSUs and one of the three best energy sector PSUs in the country.