OIL Superintending Engineer (Drilling) Recruitment 2020 – 03 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Oil India Limited (OIL) invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Superintending Engineer (Drilling) in Grade C. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – OIL Superintending Engineer (Drilling) Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Superintending Engineer (Drilling) in Grade C|
|Recruiting Agency||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|No. of vacancy||03 (UR:2 | SC:1)|
|Notification No.||EX RECT/2020/01|
|Application Start Date||01-10-2020|
|Last Date of application||30-10-2020|
|The scale of Pay (Rs.)||80000-220000|
|Upper Age limit (in years) as on 30.10.2020||UR:32 | SC:37|
|Required Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years post qualification experience.|
|Post identified suitable for PwBD||NA|
Required Experience Detail:
Knowledge of operating Alternate Current (AC)/Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR), Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) drilling & workover rigs.
Knowledge of operation of the rigs and downhole complicacies, well control
Knowledge of operating draw works and handling of friction and joystick brake
Knowledge of troubleshooting rig equipment and tools in drilling and workover rigs
Knowledge of HSE, statutory rules and regulations as per Mines Act, Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD) rules, well site management etc.
Knowledge of inter disciplines, conversant about mud chemicals and maintenance of mud property
Candidates applying for the post in Grade C and employed with Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies as on 30.10.2020 must have at least one year experience in the pay scale of Rs. 60000-180000 or a higher scale of pay and must provide proof of the same at the time of GD/ Personal interview.
Selection Process: Grade C
The eligible/short listed candidates for the posts in GRADE C will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview, details of which are as under:
|PHASE||TEST||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Phase I||Computer Based Test|
|50% for General, OBCs & EWS|
40% for SC, ST and PwBD
|Phase II||Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task(GT)*||30|
|No qualifying marks|
|Phase II||Personal Interview (PI)||10|
|No qualifying marks|
Registration Fees –
|GE/OBC(NCL)||Rs. 500/- + Applicable Taxes.|
Important Links – OIL Superintending Engineer (Drilling) Recruitment 2020
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Explore other Engineering Jobs!
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.