ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 01 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Medical Officer. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer (Occupational Health) – On Contract Basis|
|Recruiting Agency||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|No. of vacancy||01 (SC)|
|DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT||02 Years|
|Last Date of application||02-10-2020|
|The scale of Pay (Rs.)||72000 Consolidated.|
|Upper Age limit||There is no maximum age limit for eligibility|
|Required Educational Qualification||MBBS (As per IMC Act-1956 with Registration from State Medical Council)|
Candidates having training in occupational health/ public health or occupational medicine will be preferred
|Contract Period Up-to||30.06.2022|
Details of Walk-In-Interview: ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Time: 09.00 am onwards (Registration of Candidates: 08.00 AM to 09.00 AM)
Venue: ONGC Guest House, ONGC Colony, Kansari (PO), Khambhat – 388 630
Contact Person: Shri K Sunil Kumar, DGM (HR), Mobile: 9426613592
Selection Methodology: ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
i. The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
a) Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
b) Further, additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
ii. The higher qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in-line, for example, an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an in-line qualification where
M.B.B.S. is an essential qualification.
Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks for UR/OBC/EWS and 12 marks for SC.
How to Apply – ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
a) Eligible Candidates can directly report for personal interview as per schedule at the designated place.
b) All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail/ Whatsapp
c) Candidates should download the attached application format and submit the same duly filled in at the time of Interview.
d) Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them and report as per date, time and venue mentioned above:
i. Dully filled Application Format is available at www.ongcindia.com (Also attached at the end of advertisement)
ii. 2 recent passport size photographs
iii. All original certificates (class X onwards)
iv. Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
v. Self-attested photocopies of the educational certificates, experience certificates & caste certificate
e) Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to coming for personal interview, failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled.
Important Links – ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
|Original Notification||CLICK HERE|
|E-mail ID for sending Application in PDF email@example.com|
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Explore Similar Jobs!
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- TRIHMS Recruitment 2021 – 16 Posts Dean Professor Associate Professor Senior Resident Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- UP UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- 3620 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021- Online Application 576 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-07-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- Bihar Swastha Vibhag District Asha Trainer Recruitment 2020 – 500 PostsLast Date: 31-10-2020
- UPSC CMS Exam 2021 – 838 Posts Important Details Last Date: 27-07-2021
- UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 01-07-2021
- NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 – 55 Positions Important Details Last Date: 02-07-2021
- Latest ONGC Recruitment 2021 Assam Asset Doctors Important Details Last Date: 15-06-2021
- NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021- 275 Various Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- UCMS Jobs 2021 – 22 Senior Demonstrators and Residents Job Vacancy Important Details. Last Date: 03-06-2021
- Medical and Health Officer Recruitment 2021 Govt. of Assam- 476 Posts Last Date: 15-01-2021
- SECL Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021 – 86 Vacancies Apply offline Complete Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- WCL Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021 – 44 Vacancies Apply offline Complete Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- NCL Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021 – 49 Vacancies Apply offline Complete Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- UPPSC PCS Exam 2021 Notification-Complete Details Last Date: 02-03-2021
- UPSC Asst Professor Radio-Diagnosis Recruitment 2020 – 28 Posts Last Date: 29-10-2020
- DU Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching Staff | 1145 Posts Notification, Complete Details and Online Application Last Date: 16-03-2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Associate Professor Recruitment – 14 Posts | Apply today! Last Date: 31-01-2021
- UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 – 5 Posts Last Date: 29-10-2020
- NALCO Recruitment for Doctors 2020 – 16 Posts Last Date: 2-11-2020
- Goa PSC Assistant Professor and other Recruitment 2020 – 10 Posts Last Date: 23-10-2020
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.