Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 37 Vacancies, Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Notification details. POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India, announces the recruitment of fresh Diploma Trainees (Electrical/Civil/Electronics) and Junior Officer Trainee (HR) for its North Eastern Region covering the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. Candidates eligible and interested in applying can read the full notification before applying.
Notification Details – Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainees (Electrical / Civil/ Electronics)|
Junior Officer Trainee (HR)
|Application start Date||24-07-2021 (10:00 A.M.)|
|Last Date for the online application||14-08-2021 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit/qualification/ reservation||14-08-2021|
|Written Test||To be announced.|
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||UR||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||EWS||PwD**||Ex-SM**||D Ex-SM**#|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||26||10||03+03*||03*||06*||01||03 (03 OH-OL, 02HH)||02*||1|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||08||02||01+02*||01*||02*||–||01 (OH-OA/OL/BL), 1 HH||01||–|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||02||01||01*||–||–||–||01 (OH-OA/OL)||0||–|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||01||0||0||0||01*||–||01 (VH-B/LV)||0||–|
- * Backlog vacancy
- ** Horizontal Reservation
- **# Disabled Ex-SM/ Dependents of Ex-SM killed in action.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics)
- Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
- Minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and
- Pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)
- Two years (Full time Course) Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute
- Minimum 55% marks for General / OBC (NCL) candidates and
- Pass marks for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
Age Limit as on 14-08-2021
- General/EWS: 27 years
- OBC(NCL): 30 years
- SC/ST: 32 years
Selection Process for Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||Details of Selection Process||Mode of Test|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Written Test ( 100% weightage)||Written/Computer Based Test|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Written Test ( 100% weightage)||Written/Computer Based Test|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||Written Test ( 100% weightage)||Written/Computer Based Test|
|Jr.Officer Trainee (HR)||Written Test ( 100% weightage) & |
Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in nature)
|Written/Computer Based Test|
- Only a Written Test/Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be conducted.
- Type of Written Test: Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts:-
- Part-I: Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test
- 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II: Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each).
- Part-I: Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test
- Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
- Written Test language: Hindi or English.
- Qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Category||Qualifying criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved / EWS||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
|OBC (NCL) / SC/ ST/ PwD||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
The CBT shall be held at the following Test Centres: Guwahati, Itanagar, Shillong, Imphal, Aizawl, Dimapur and Agartala.
- Rs. 300/- (Non-refundable)
- NIL for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates.
- Stipend during training period: Rs. 27500/- PM.
- Payscale on regularization: Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-3%-117500/-
How to Apply for Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
- Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID available at http://www.powergridindia.com
- Go to Careers section → Job Opportunities→ Openings → Regional Openings → North Easter Region Recruitment
- Candidates should have the following documents ready before starting of application process:
- Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Scanned copy of recent pass port Size colour photograph (50 kb) & signature (30 kb) in .jpeg/.jpg format
- Scanned copies of Date of Birth Certificate/X Class Marksheet, Diploma/Degree Certificates & Mark sheets, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate & Discharge Certificate if applicable in PDF format (1 MB).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate /Receipt (If applicable).
- Applicants should take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration.
- The list of essential enclosures to be uploaded along with the Online Application (as applicable):
- Date of Birth: X class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate
- Essential Qualification Certificates: Diploma/Degree certificate/Master Degree
- Diploma/Degree/Master Degree consolidated mark sheets
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST Caste Certificate for OBC-clearly indicating the latest NCL Status.
- Disability/Discharge certificate.
- Certificate in Prescribed format issued by competent authority in respect of J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots wherever applicable.
- Employment Exchange certificate if applicable.
Important Links for Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Apply Online | Login|
|PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Official Website|
Check Latest Govt. Engineering Recruitment 2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | SO and Fresh Graduates 347 Vacancies Important Details.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- IRCON Manager Recruitment 2021 | 29 Posts Important Details.
- BEL Recruitment 2021 Bangalore | 511 Trainee/Project Engineer Posts Important Details
- CGPSC State Engineering Service 2021 | 83 Posts Important Details
- UPSC CDS II Exam 2021 Notification & Application | Important Details for 339 Vacancies
- Water Resource Assam Recruitment 2021- 100 JE and AE Posts Important Details
How to apply for Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID available at http://www.powergridindia.com. Go to Careers section → Job Opportunities→ Openings → Regional Openings → North Easter Region Recruitment to apply online.
What is the salary of PGCIL Diploma Trainee?
Stipend during training period: Rs. 27500/- PM.
Payscale on regularization: Rs. 25000 – 117500.
What are the test centres for Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 NER?
The test centres are Guwahati, Itanagar, Shillong, Imphal, Aizawl, Dimapur and Agartala.
What are the cut-off marks for Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
For Unreserved/EWS candidates: Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately.
For OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD candidates: Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately.
What are the eligibility criteria for Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The criteria are:
1.The candidate should have a Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
2. The candidate must have secured a minimum of 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and Pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.