PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2021: The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 78 posts of Naib Tehsildar in the Department of Revenue & Rehabilitation, Govt. of Punjab.
PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment – Full Notification
Notification no. and Important Dates
|Name of the Post||Naib Tehsildar|
|Recruiting for||Department of Revenue & Rehabilitation, Govt. of Punjab|
|To make new registration for applying for the post.||08.01.2021 By 11:59:00 PM|
|To deposit the Application fees by system generated|
Bank Challan Form.
|15.01.2021 [ During Banking Hours]|
|For Latest Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment Notifications, CLICK HERE.|
Vacancy Details Total: 78 Posts PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment
|Freedom Fighter, Punjab||01||01|
|Sports Person, Punjab||01||01|
|Persons with Disability, Punjab|
Blind & Low Vision =01
Deaf & Hard of Hearing =01
Locomotive Disability =01
Intellectual Disability =01
|Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab||08||03|
|Scheduled Castes ESM/LDESM, Punjab||01||00|
|Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||07||03|
|Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh ESM/LDESM, Punjab||02||00|
|Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikh Sports Persons Punjab||01||00|
|Backward Classes, Punjab||09||03|
|Backward Classes ESM/LDESM, Punjab||02||00|
|Economically Weaker Sections,Punjab||08||01|
Note:1 The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Govt. at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the
Note:2 The Punjab Civil Services (Reservation for women) Rules 2020 issued by the Department of Social Security that provides for 33% reservation for women is attached as Annexure-VI with General Information for candidates.
Salary PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment
Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
|Rs. 35400/- Initial Pay.||The minimum pay admissible for the ibid posts shall be as per the notification of Finance department dated 19/10/2020 (APPENDIX-I) and as per Notification No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/66, Dated 15/01/2015 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh, and Notification No. 1/62016-4P.P.1/834680/1 dated 07/09/2016 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Personnel PP-I Branch Chandigarh, fixed emolument equal to Minimum Pay without any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 3 years.|
Essential Qualification: PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2021
- Should be Graduate from a recognised university or institution
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
For these 78 posts of PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment, A candidate should not be less than Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) as mentioned below:
|SC and Backward|
Classes of Punjab
|up to 42 years.|
|Punjab Govt. and its|
Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central
|up to 45 years.|
|Widows, Divorcees and certain|
other Categories of Women
|up to 42 years.|
|Persons with Disability of Punjab.||up to 45 years.|
Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Competitive Examination for PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment
The written competitive examination for the post will be scheduled tentatively in February. The scheme for Competitive Examination for selection of candidates for the post of Naib Tehsildar in the Department of Revenue & Rehabilitation , Govt. of Punjab is in following sequence:
Marks for Competitive Examination: 300
(120 Questions of 2.5 marks each. Total time allotted will be 2 hours.)
The pattern for written exam comprising of 120 questions would be as below:
No. of questions from Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability: 40
No. of questions from General Knowledge & Current Affairs of National and International importance: 80
- The selection for these posts will be finalised on the basis of written examination only.
- No interview shall be conducted for selection to these posts.
- No candidate shall be eligible to be appointed unless he/she obtains 45% marks in the competitive examination (read 40% for the candidates belonging to Schedules Caste of Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab).
How to apply for PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode of application will be accepted.
|To make new registration for applying for the post.||(Step-1)||08.01.2021|
By 11:59:00 PM
|To deposit the Application fees by system generated|
Bank Challan Form.
[ During Banking Hours]
Note 1: The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC whenever required by PPSC.
Note 2: However, candidates applying under the Sports Category if any such post exists, will send a hard copy of ‘Online Application Form’ along with Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related to sports to establish his eligibility under the sports category at the reception counter of PPSC by hand by 15.01.2021.
Note 3: Also, Persons with disabilities must submit the hardcopies of Online Application Form along with Disability Certificate and request for a scribe, if any and other eligibility documents at the reception counter of PPSC by hand by 15.01.2021. For any assistance Persons with disabilities may contact Superintendent Examination: 0175-5014832.
Note 4: The following SELF ATTESTED CERTIFICATES shall be submitted by candidates when asked at short notice:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed the Punjabi Language.
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority( If Applicable)
- Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
i) Date of Enrolment ii) Date of Release/Discharge iii) Reason of Release/ Discharge
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable)
- Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Copy of Bank Challan ( PPSSC Copy only)
Note 5: The Candidates SHALL sign the declaration on Page No. 2 of the print out of Online Application Form before submitting the same The Candidates SHALL sign the declaration on last page of the print out of Online Application Form before submitting the same.
Application and Examination Fees for PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment
|Catagory||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||NIL||500/-|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||3000/-|
|Persons with Disability, (Physical Handicapped) Punjab State only.)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||1750/-|
The candidates entitled to fee concession/exemption MUST submit with their Application Form, a self attested copy of the certificate certifying their claim for fee concession/exemption. Candidates who do not submit such a certificate shall not be entitled to fee concession/exemption under any circumstances.
Application fee MUST be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only. Candidate should carefully fill the details in the Online Application Form and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application Format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every detail filled in the application. After submitting the online application form, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated Bank challan. No Change/Edit will be allowed after Submitting the Application Form. The application fee is non-refundable.
Important Notes for PPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment
- Candidates can apply for a post in only one category. If any candidate applies for the same post in more than one category, the category in which he/she registered first will be considered and the subsequent applications will automatically stand rejected.
- Only Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen/ LDESM, Persons with a disability, Freedom Fighter & Sports Persons of Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit of reservation.
- A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he/she wants to be considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- SC/ST Candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their Post Category as General Category (Code 71). They are entitled only to fee concession but not entitled to avail reservation/age relaxation.
- Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM)/Grandchildren of Gallantry Award Winners who have domicile of Punjab are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category. LDESM/Grandchildren of Gallantry Award Winners shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex-servicemen ONLY IF no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated in his/her basic category.
Explore other similar Jobs!
Explore Latest Jobs!