Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment 2021- 85 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Online applications are invited from eligible Advocates to fill up 85 vacancies in the cadre of District Judge, candidates must have not less than 07 years’ continuous practice as an Advocate for the submission of application forms.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment 2021 – Full Notification
|Name of the Post||District Judge|
|Application Start Date||27-01-2021|
|Last Date of application||27-02-2021|
|Last Date for Application Fees||28-02-2021|
|ADMIT CARD||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
Eligibility for Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
A candidate for direct recruitment to the service:
(i) The candidate must be a Citizen of India;
(ii) The candidate must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized under the Advocates Act, 1961.
(iii) The candidate must have been an Advocate for a period of seven years or more on the last date for receipt of online application i.e 27.02.2O21 and
(iv) must possess a thorough knowledge of Rajasthani Dialects, Social Customs of Rajasthan and Hindi Written in Devnagri Script.
Vacancies and Reservations for Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
|2020-21||23 (Women-06(widow-01))||09 (Women-02)||07 (Women-02)||12 (Women-03)||06 (Women-01)||03||60||03|
|2015-16||–||05 (Women-01)||04 (Women-01)||–||–||–||09||–|
Out of 03 posts reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities,
>> 01 (One) post is reserved for blindness and low vision,
>> 01 (One) for deaf and hard of hearing and
>> 01 (one) for locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
(i) Number of vacancies may vary which will be further Notified/Corrigendum may be issued.
(ii) Candidates of SC, ST, OBC, MBC and EWS categories belonging to the States other than Rajasthan shall be treated as candidates of General category.
(iii) Candidates of Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS) selected against General category must have all required eligibilities as of candidates of General category.
(iv) ln case of non-availability of eligible candidates of SC, ST, OBC, M BC and EWS category of Rajasthan, Women and PH candidates, the reserved posts shall be filled-in as per Rule.
Prior to filling the online application for the post, candidates are advised to read carefully the ‘Rules’, detailed Notification and instructions issued for filling on-line application, available on the official website of Rajasthan High Court and ensure that they fulfil all the requirements of eligibility as per these rules.
Age Limit Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
|Minimum Age as on 01-01-2022||Maximum Age as on 01-01-2022|
|35 Years||45 Years|
- ln the last Notification issued in 2018, for direct recruitment to the Cadre of District Judge, the age was calculated on the basis of 01.01.2019. For this recruitment, age is being calculated on the basis of 01.01.2022. Therefore, the candidates, who would have been eligible in respect of his age as on 01.01.2020 & 01.01.2021, are also entitled to apply for the post, if otherwise eligible.
- Age limit shall be higher by 05 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/MBC/Women candidates.
Pay Scale Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
|Pay Scale||Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070.|
Application Fees Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
|General/EWS/OBC/MBC/Candidates from other states||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ST (belonging to the State of Rajasthan only) and PH||Rs. 550/-|
How to Apply for Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
- Online application shall be filled from 27th January 2021 to 27th February 2021.
- Applications submitted through any other mode will be rejected.
- Click here to download the step by step manual for online application.
Scheme of Examination Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
1) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in the Preliminary Examination.
2) The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted on OMR Answer Sheets.
4) Model answer key to the question paper of Preliminary Examination shall be published on the official website(http://www.hcraj.nic.in). The final answer key and the result of the Preliminary examination will be published simultaneously in the official website after considering any objection raised with regards to the model answer key published earlier.
5) Cut-off marks in Preliminary Examination are 40% SC/ST candidates and 45% for all other categories.
6) The Committee constituted by the Chief Justice shall scrutinize the applications of the applicants who are qualified for the main examination.
7) After the interview, a merit list of the candidates (category wise) shall be prepared on the basis of their aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination and interview considering the suitability in general. The cut-off marks for the recommendation for appointment will be determined by the court.
Syllabus for Preliminary Exam Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
|S.No.||Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|1.||Indian Penal Code, 1860, Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 and Indian Evidence Act, 1872||25||25|
|2.||Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Transfer of Property Act, 1882 and Indian Contract Act, 1872||25||25|
|3.||The Constitution of India, 1950||10||10|
|4.||Specific Relief Act, 1963||5||5|
|5.||Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985||4||4|
|6.||The Limitation Act, 1963||3||3|
|7.||Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapters XVII)||3||3|
|8.||The Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956||5||5|
|9.||Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001||5||5|
|10.||Hindu Law (Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, Hindu Succession Act, 1956 and Hindu Adoption & Maintenance Act, 1956)||7||7|
|11.||Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989||3||3|
|12.||Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 (Chapter X, XI & XII)||4||4|
|13.||The Rajasthan Court Fees and Suits Valuation Act, 1961, The Registration Act, 1908 and The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998||6||6|
|18.||Language (Hindi & English)||10||10|
Syllabus for Main Exam Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
|The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908;|
Transfer of Property Act, 1882;
The Indian Evidence Act, 1872;
The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996;
The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Chapter X, XI and XII and the Second Schedule);
The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001;
The Specific Relief Act, 1963;
The Limitation Act, 1963;
Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956 (Chapter I, V and VI) and
The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955 (Chapter I, II, IV, VIII and XV).
|The Constitution of India; Indian Contract Act, 1872;|
Indian Partnership Act, 1932;
The Sale of Goods Act, 1930;
Law of Torts;
Indian Easements Act, 1882;
Hindu Law (Hindu Marriage Act, 1955;
Hindu Succession Act, 1956;
Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956;
Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956);
The Registration Act, 1908;
The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998;
General Rules (Civil and Criminal), 2018 and Interpretation of Statutes.
|The Code of Criminal Procedure,1973;|
Indian Penal Code, 1860;
The Indian Evidence Act, 1872;
The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985;
The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015;
The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII);
The Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV);
The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988;
The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005;
The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 and Medical Jurisprudence.
|A language which includes translation, precis, essays, etc. The translation may |
include Hindi to English and English to Hindi (40 marks).
Judgment writing (40 marks):-Settlement of issues
Framing of charges
Writing of Judgment/ Order
Landmark Judgments of Supreme Court and Rajasthan High Court (20 marks)
Date and Place of Exam Rajasthan District Judge Recruitment
Both the Preliminary and Main Examination are likely to be held at Jodhpur and Jaipur.The examination may also be held at other district(s) of Rajasthan also in case of large number of applying candidates. The information regarding examination centres and date of the examination shall be published on the official web-site of Rajasthan High court.
|Helpline Phone Nos.||0291-2888100, 2888101|
|Personal Contact (During office Hours)||Control Room, Examination Cell, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur|