Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021- 859 Posts – Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Salary, Reservation, Exam fees and online application process is explained here. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites application for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector AP, Platoon Commander and Sub Inspector MBC in Rajasthan Police for TSP and Non-TSP Areas on its official website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. A total of 859 Vacancies are notified by the commission.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Important dates – Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021
|Start of Online Application and Fee submission||09-02-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application|
|Fee submission Last date|
|Admit Card download date||To be notified|
|Exam date||To be notified|
Vacancy details for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
|Post||TSP Area||Non-TSP Area|
|Sub Inspector AP||81||663|
|Sub Inspector IB||1||63|
|Sub Inspector MBC||11||–|
Minimum Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
- Graduate Degree or an equivalent qualification of any of the recognised Universities or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or declared to be deemed as University.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Candidates appearing for the final exam or awaiting result for the qualifying degree may also apply, but they should produce documents to prove that they have the requisite qualification as per requirement before the interview for the posts, if called for.
Physical Eligibility for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
A candidate for direct recruitment of the Service must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any mental or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of Service and if selected must produce a certificate to that effect from a Medical Authority notified by the Government for the purpose.
Physical Eligibility for Male Candidates
- Height: 168 cm.
- Chest: 81 cm (without expanding), 86 cm (while expanding). The expansion should be minimum of 5 cms.
Physical Eligibility for ST and Male Candidates from TSP area
- Height: 160 cm. Chest: 79 cm (without expanding), 84 cm (while expanding)
Physical Eligibility for Female Candidates
- Height: 152 cms. and Weight: 47.5 Kg.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus
Selection Criteria for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
The selectionfor the Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written Competitive Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Aptitude Test and Interview
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
The exam will comprise of Objective type questions in two parts:
- General Hindi – 200 Marks (Duration: 2 Hours)
- General Knowledge & General Science – 200 Marks (Duration: 2 Hours)
Age Limit for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
Minimum age: 20 Years and Maximum age: Less than 25 as on 01.01.2022.
Relaxation in Upper Age
The upper age limit mentioned above will be relaxed for the following catagories:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|Male candidates of Rajasthan belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC||5 Years|
|Women(General)/Women (EWS of Rajasthan)||5 Years|
|Women candidates of Rajasthan belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC||10 Years|
|Ex-Service Personnel and Service personnel who are transferred to Reserve||Maximum Upper age 40 years|
|Government employees and the dependents of the deceased Police Officers/Officials killed on duty.||3 Years|
Rajasthan Police SI Salary
Matrix Level L-11 (Grade pay Rs.4200/-). As per Govt. rules fixed pay will be paid during the probation period.
Examination Fees for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
- For General/OBC: Rs 350/-
- For Non-Creamy layer of BC/OBC: Rs 250/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.150/-
- Applicants will be able to deposit the examination fees by challan/debit card/net banking/e-mitra through the prescribed banks as per their eligibility.
Before depositing the fee, the candidate should ensure that he/she is eligible to apply on the basis of the prescribed norms as per Annexure-3 of the official notification. Fees once deposited shall not be refunded.
How to Apply Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
- To apply online, candidates may visit https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and click on Apply Online link or candidate may visit the SSO portal at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and select Recruitment Portal from the Citizen App (G2C).
- Candidates can apply through One Time Registration on the Recruitment Portal also.
- After successful submission of the application, the candidate must use the online payment facility to pay the exam fees and generate the Application ID.
- There will be no refund of any applicable fees.
- In case of any difficulty in the application process, the candidate can contact the helpline numbers or send an email as per information provided in the recruitment portal or as given below.
Important Links Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
|Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Official Notification PDF|
|Download Re-open Notice|
How to register online for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment?
Can I edit the Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment application?
Yes. The application may be corrected of any mistake by depositing Rs.300/- as correction fees.
Is the application fees refundable?
No. The application fees is not refundable.
What are the physical criteria for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment?
The physical criteria is Height: 168 cm.
Chest: 81 cm (without expanding), 86 cm (while expanding) for general candidates.
What is the application fees for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment?
For General/OBC/EWS: Rs 350/-
For Non-Creamy layer of BC/OBC: Rs 250/-
For SC/ST: Rs.150/-
What is the cut-off mark for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment?
36% of marks in each paper and 40% in the aggregate is the cut-off for selection. For SC/ST candidates the cut-off marks are 31% of marks in each paper and 35% in the aggregate.
What is the last date for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment?
The last date for application is 23-06-2021.
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details