Rajasthan REET 2021 Notification for Teachers – Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Reservation, Exam fees and online application process is explained here. The Rajasthan Government has appointed the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Ajmer as the nodal agency for conducting the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam will be held on April 25, 2021 (Sunday) at the scheduled examination centres.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit cards and results.
Important dates – Rajasthan REET 2021 Notification
|Start of Online Application and Fee submission||11-01-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application|
|Fee submission Last date|
|Application Correction date||22-02-21 to 25-2021|
|REET Exam date||26-09-2021|
|Admit Card available date||17-09-2021|
Minimum Educational Qualification for REET 2021
|LEVEL -I||1. Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2year Diploma in Elementary Education OR|
2. Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) Regulation, 2002. OR
3. Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
4. Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
5. Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) passed.
|LEVEL – II||1. Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) passed. OR|
2. At least 50% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation and B.Ed. passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
3. Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1-year B.Ed. passed, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
4. Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
5. Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4year B.A. /B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. OR
6. Graduation or Post Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) passed or appearing in the final year of B.Ed (Special Education)
Syllabus for REET 2021
- No of Questions and marks: 150 Questions (1 mark each)
- Duration: 2 Hours and 30 minutes
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in REET 2021
LEVEL-I Exam Pattern (For Class 1-5)
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I (English, Hindi, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|3||Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
LEVEL-II Exam Pattern (For Class 6-8)
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I (Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Sindhi, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|3||Language II (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|4||Mathematics & Science (For Maths & Sc. Teacher) Social Science for Social Sc. Teachers||60||60|
Exam details for REET 2021
|LEVEL-I Exam Timing||2:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. (2nd Half)|
|LEVEL-II Exam Timing||10:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M (1st Half)|
Cut-off Marks for REET 2021
|Category||Non-TSP Cut-off Marks||TSP Cut-off Marks|
|All categories of widows, |
abandoned women and
|Saharia tribe (In Saharia Area)||36|
- As per State Government Gazette notification, the minimum passing marks have been fixed at 36 for the Scheduled Tribes candidates of scheduled areas.
- The candidates must provide a valid mobile number and E-mail ID which will be utilized for correspondence in future.
- There is no provision of re-checking/re-assessment or scrutiny of the OMR sheet in REET 2021.
REET 2021 Age Limit
The minimum age for appearing in the REET 2021 is 18 Years. There is no upper age limit for REET 2021.
REET 2021 Salary
The Pay Scale for REET Level-I and Level-II Teacher posts upon Appointment is Rs.9300 – 34800 in PB-2 with Grade pay 3600. Upon joining the newly appointed teachers are put on probation for 2 years, during which only the basic pay of Rs. 23,700 is paid.
Pay scale of Level 10 Pay matrix of Rajasthan State Government servants is applicable after the probation period of the teachers, which is Rs. 42000 – 45000.
REET 2021 Examination Fees
- For Level I or Level II (one exam only): Rs 550/-
- For Level I and Level II (both exams). Rs 750/-
- Applicants will be able to deposit the examination fees by challan/debit card/net banking/e-mitra through the prescribed banks as per their eligibility.
Before depositing the fee, the candidate should ensure that he/she is eligible to apply on the basis of the prescribed norms as per Annexure-3 of the official notification. Fees once deposited shall not be refunded.
Important Links REET 2021
Helpline for REET 2021
|Telephone Nos.||7231852585, 8094660763 (Call between 10:00 A.M. To 5:00 P.M.)|
How to register for REET 2021?
Download the sample form available at the Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer and fill it up first. This will make the online application process easy for you. After this, click on “Register and Generate Fee Challan for REET-2021”. Enter all relevant details and make sure that all the data is correct before submitting and generating the Challan. Deposit the application fees with the Challan generated. Please check the sample video available at the website.
Can I edit the REET 2021 application?
The application can be edited only before generating the challan. There is no scope for any editing after the challan is generated.
Is the application fees refundable?
No. The application fees are not refundable.
Which Level should I select?
The Level should be selected according to the educational qualification of the candidate. Either Level-1 (for class 1 to class-5) and Level-2 (for class-6 to class-8) or both Level-1 and Level-2 can be selected.
How do I deposit the fees?
The mode of payment has to be selected before generating the challan for REET 2021. In the online mode, payment can be made by Debit card/Credit card or Netbanking. While doing payment by online mode, do not click on the make payment button once the payment has been done. Verification of the online payment usually takes around 48 Hrs. In offline mode, the challan has to be deposited to the designated bank.
What is the application fees for REET 2021?
The application fees for anyone of Level-1 or Level-2 is Rs.550/-. If you apply for both Level-1 and Level-2, the application fees would be Rs.750/-
How do I confirm that my payment is successful?
Click on “Check Challan Payment Status” in the online portal and enter the necessary data to verify your payment of application fees.
How to retrieve Registration and Challan number?
Click on “Forgot Registration/Challan No” in the online portal and enter necessary data to retrieve Registration and Challan No.
What is the specification of Photo and Signature to be uploaded to the portal?
The size of the photo should be between 20kb to 100 kb and the size of the signature should be 10kb to 50kb. The format of the photo and the signature should be JPG/JPEG.
I am facing a problem in the online application process. What should I do?
You can contact the helpline at 7231852585, 8094660763 (between 10:00 A.M. To 5:00 P.M.) or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your problem.
Latest Jobs 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details Last Date: 03-12-2021
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 25-10-21
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details Last Date: 27-10-2021
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-11-2021
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021 – 150 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-07-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – 1679 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- TRIHMS Recruitment 2021 – 16 Posts Dean Professor Associate Professor Senior Resident Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- TRBT Tripura TET Notification 2021 – Complete Details Apply Online Last Date: 31-03-2021
- SBI Clerk Exam 2021 – Last Date Extended till 20th May. Last Date: Extd to ...
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- Cochin Shipyard Welder Recruitment 2020 – 71 Posts Last Date: 10-10-2020
- ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 01Posts (CLOSED)
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- RSMSSB Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2021- 882 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 17-03-2021