RBI Security Guards Recruitment 2020 -241 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for 241 posts of “Security Guards” in various offices of the Bank.
RBI Security Guards Recruitment Notification Summary
|Recruiting Agency||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Post||RBI Security Guards|
|Number of Posts||241|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22-01-2021|
|Last date for Online Application||12-02-2021|
|Last date for editing application details||12-02-2021|
|Exam Fees Last date||12-02-2021|
|Last date for printing application||27-02-2021|
|Date of Exam||February / March 2021|
Vacancy Details for RBI Security Guards Recruitment
|Jaipur||2 (1)||2 (2)||0||1||5||10|
|Jammu||0||1 (1)||2 (1)||0||1||4|
|Kolkata||3 (1)||1 (1)||5 (3)||1||5||15|
|New Delhi||3 (2)||0||5||1||8||17|
|Patna||3 (2)||1 (1)||2 (1)||1||4||11|
The number of vacancies may increase/decreaseas per the requirement. Reservation under various categories will be as per the Government of India Guidelines.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Security Guards Recruitment
- Lower Age Limit: NA
- Upper age limit as on 01-01-2021: 45 years (uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates)
- 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
- The candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying
- Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Only ex-servicemen with proper experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military are eligible.
RBI Security Guard Selection Process
The RBI Security Guard selection process is made up of three stages. They are
- Online selection test followed by
- A Physical test (of qualifying nature) and
- Document verification and Medical tests.
The shortlisted candidates of the online test will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared. These provisionally shortlisted candidates have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank. They will also have to undergo the pre-recruitment medical test. Final selection will be done based on all these mandatory procedures.
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern
The online test for the RBI Security Guard is an objective type exam which includes 100 questions of Test of Reasoning, General English and Numerical Ability tests. The duration of the exam is of 80 minutes. The different segments of the RBI Security Guard Exam is as shown in the following table.
|Name of the subject (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40|
- Out of the above three papers, Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in English and Hindi.
- There will not be any negative marking for a wrong answer and no sectional cut-off in the Online Test.
RBI Security Guard Salary
At present, the RBI Security Guards salary is approximately ₹27,678/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
The PayScale of the RBI Security Guard is 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years) and other allowances as per
How to apply for RBI Security Guard
- Candidates are required to apply online only using the website www.rbi.org.in from January 22, – February 12, 2021.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
- It is advised that the candidates submit only one application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, if the candidate submits multiple applications, then the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Bank and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Application Fee for RBI Security Guard
Non- Refundable Intimation charge of Rs. 50/- can be paid from January 22 to February 12, 2021. Candidates must make the payment of requisite intimation charges through the online mode only. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
RBI Grievance Redressal Cell
In case of a candidate facing any problem in filling up the form, receipt of call letter or payment of fee, he/she may contact the Candidate Grievance Redressal Cell at https://cgrs.ibps.in/. Don’t forget to mention ‘RBI Recruitment for the post of Security Guards 2020 – Online Test’ in the subject box of the e-mail.