RINL Management Trainees Recruitment 2020 – 188 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited(RINL), invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Management Trainees (Technical). All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – RINL Management Trainees Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Management Trainees (Technical)|
|Recruiting Agency||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited(RINL)|
|No. of vacancy||188|
|Notification No.||Rectt. Advt. No. 01/2020|
|Application start Date||24-01-2020|
|Last Date for online application||13-02-2020|
|Closing date for Payment Gateway||14-02-2020|
Post Details: RINL Management Trainees Recruitment 2020
|Discipline||Vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||EWS||Reserved for Persons with Disability|
|Electrical||45||18||15||6||6||OH(OA/OL)-1 HH-1, MD-1|
|Instrumentation & Electronics||10||4||4||1||1||MD-1|
|Mechanical||77||28||31||8||10||HH-1, VH-2, MD-1|
OH-Orthopedically Handicapped; OL-One Leg affected; OA-One Arm affected; HH-Hearing Handicapped; VHVisually
Handicapped; MD-Multiple Disability [Combination of OH(OL/OA), HH, VH)].
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Ceramics/Chemical/Civil/Electrical / Instrumentation & Electronics /Mechanical / Metallurgy / Mining disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC /PWD candidates).
Candidates having Degree in related disciplines as given below are eligible to apply against the respective discipline:
|Discipline||Eligible Full time Degree in Engineering|
|Ceramics||Ceramic Engineering / Refractory Engineering / Ceramic Technology|
|Chemical||Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Chemical Science and Technology / Polymer Science and Chemical Technology|
|Civil||Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering / Building Technology and Construction Management / Environmental Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Energy Engineering / Control System Engineering|
|Instrumentation & Electronics||Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation and signal Process Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Telecom System Engineering / Electronics and Control Engineering / Electronics and Computer Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology / Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering|
|Metallurgy||Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science / Material Science & Technology|
|Mining||Mining Engineering / Mineral Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering|
|Upper age limit||27 years as of 01.01.2020|
Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
The selection process will consist of Online Test followed by Personal Interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an Online Examination, information of which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview.
Online test will comprise of General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and separate paper for each discipline.
Each segment (Aptitude & Technical) shall consists of 100 questions with one marks for every right answer. No negative marks for giving wrong answer. Candidates should secure 50% in each
segment (40% for SC, OBC & PwD candidates) separately for qualifying the online test.
Eligible registered candidates will have to appear for Online test at designated centre at their own expense.
Online Test will be held simultaneously at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kakinada, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram. Candidates are required to choose one of these cities as Test Centre and no change under any circumstances will be allowed subsequently. The Company, however, reserves the right to add/delete any centre and allocate appropriate centre to the candidate at its discretion. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly for this information.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview (which may be held at short notice). Please visit the website for information on the same.
Salary: RINL Management Trainees Recruitment 2020
Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs20,600-3%-46,500. On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs 24,900-3%-50,500/-.
Application Fees: RINL Management Trainees Recruitment 2020
|UR and OBC||Rs. 590/- (including GST)|
|SC & PwD||Rs. 295/- (Including GST) – only Processing fee|
Important Links – RINL Management Trainees Recruitment 2020
Explore Similar Jobs!
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- LMRC Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 02-04-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 – 196 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 02-07-2021
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 – 41 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 28-05-2021
- Latest NWDA Recruitment 2021 JE UDC LDC | 62 Various Posts Online Form Last Date: 25-06-2021
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 Notification – 59 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 15-06-2021
- UPSC IES ESE Exam 2021 – 215 Posts Engineering Services Complete Details Pre Result Declared
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineers- 74 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 18-04-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 ITI 304 Vacancies Complete Details Apply Online. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 23-09-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – 731 PostsLast Date: 20-10-2020
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- UPSC CDS II Exam 2021 Notification & Application | Important Details for 339 Vacancies Last Date: 24-08-2021
- Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 | 588 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 09-09-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.