RITES Jr. Manager Recruitment 2020 – 02Post, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. RITES LTD invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Jr. Manager/Asst. Manager/ Manager (Traffic) on deputation basis for a period of 5 years. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – RITES Jr. Manager Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Jr. Manager/Asst. Manager/ Manager (Traffic)|
|No. of vacancy||02|
|Location and Tenure||Gurugram, The normal tenure of deputation shall be 5 years.|
|Scale of Pay:||7th CPC Matrix Level-6: For Jr. Manager Level|
7th CPC Matrix Level-7: For Asst. Manager Level
7th CPC Matrix Level-8: For Manager Level
Parent pay plus deputation allowance.
|Notification No.||PERS/9/6/Depu/WS/2020-VC-No-40/20(D) Dated:28-09-2020|
|Age||Should be less than 55 years as on 20-10-2020|
|Application start Date||06-10-2020|
|Last Date for online application||20-10-2020|
The official should have worked as in supervisory capacity of traffic transportation OR Commercial dept. of Indian Railways at least 5 years, interface with customers, marketing, traffic survey and yard knowledge, railway IT user friendly.
He/She should have temperament to visit field for data collection from various entities in addition to Indian Railways, oriented towards research work like analytical studies, data mining and survey in contest of any mode of transport.
Mode of application:
- Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling/Zonal Railway.
- Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) along with the applications.
Mode of selection:
Applications for the posts of Jr. Manager/Asst. Manager/ Manager (Traffic) will be scrutinized on the basis of the following parameters on a 100 point scale:
1. Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks)
2. Previous Work Experiences and Domain knowledge (25 marks)
3. APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
4. Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
Important Links – RITES Jr. Manager Recruitment 2020
Explore Similar Jobs!
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- LMRC Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 02-04-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 – 196 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 02-07-2021
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 – 41 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 28-05-2021
- Latest NWDA Recruitment 2021 JE UDC LDC | 62 Various Posts Online Form Last Date: 25-06-2021
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 Notification – 59 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 15-06-2021
- UPSC IES ESE Exam 2021 – 215 Posts Engineering Services Complete Details Pre Result Declared
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineers- 74 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 18-04-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 ITI 304 Vacancies Complete Details Apply Online. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 23-09-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – 731 PostsLast Date: 20-10-2020
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- UPSC CDS II Exam 2021 Notification & Application | Important Details for 339 Vacancies Last Date: 24-08-2021
- Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 | 588 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 09-09-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.