SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – 150 Posts. Check all Eligibility, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary, Educational Qualification and the Full Notification here. Saraswat Bank invites application from suitable candidates for the posts of Junior Officers (Marketing Operations). Eligible candidates interested to apply can read the full notification before applying online.
Full Notification – SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Saraswat Bank|
|Name of the Post||JUNIOR OFFICER – MARKETING AND OPERATIONS|
IN GRADE B
|No. of Posts||150|
|Application Start Date||05-03-2021|
|Application Last Date||19-03-2021 (23:59 Hours)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||19-03-2021 (23:59 Hours)|
|Call letter Download||One week before Online test|
|Location||Number of Vacancies|
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad||85|
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||06|
|Kolhapur & Sangli||10|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||02|
|Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||04|
|Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara||06|
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a mandatory Service Bond to serve the bank for a minimum period of 2 years else in lieu thereof an amount of Rs.50,000/- has to be paid to the bank.
- Candidates will be required to submit a Domicile Certificate of the state for the location the candidate has applied for.
Essential Educational Qualifications
- Minimum 60% marks and above in
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- OR Minimum 50% marks and above in
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing
Age Limit for
The age limits for SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment as on 01-02-2021 are
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|21 Years||Less than 27 Years|
Rs.3.57 lac approx. per year on confirmation.
How to apply for SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment
- Applications must be submitted at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://www.saraswatbank.com in online mode only.
- The application can be submitted to 19-03-2021 (23:59 Hours)
- The candidate should have registered a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number which should be kept active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of the online exam along with the Hall ticket.
- The fee is Rs. 750/-
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards and other online payment modes.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 19.03.2021
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
The competitive examination for the SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment comprises two successive stages: Online Test and Interview.
- Online Test: Computer Based Examination (CBT). Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set in English only.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Duration of Exam: 160 Minutes
- Cut-off Marks in the online test: 50%
The online test would comprise of the following:
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Link for Official Notification for SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment|