SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Syllabus. State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. Eligible candidates can check the syllabus details here and Apply online.
SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for SBI Clerk exam is as follows:
Stage-I: Preliminary Examination:
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
Stage-II: Main Examination:
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be printed bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
Important Links SBI Clerk Exam 2021
SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Complete Details
SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Selection Procedure
Official SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Notification PDF
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 apply online REGISTRATION | LOGIN
Latest Graduate Jobs 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
- Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 396 Vacancies Important Details
- Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | SO and Fresh Graduates 347 Vacancies Important Details.