SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 – 2056 Vacancies Complete Details. Check Notification PDF, Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Qualification, Reservation, Exam fees and application process. State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates looking for SBI careers can check all relevant details and Apply online.
Notification Summary – SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|No. of Posts||2056|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Application Start Date||05-10-2021|
|Application Last Date||25-10-2021|
|Date of Examination (Prelim)||November / December 2021|
SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Summary
- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final exam of Graduation must produce Pass certificate on or before 31-12-2021.
Age Limit as on 01.04.2021
- Minimum 21 years and
- Maximum 30 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards.
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection would be based on
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- The test will have 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows
|SL.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off marks.
- Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase-II: Main Examination:
The phase-II main examination will be conducted online and will consist of
- Objective Tests for 200 marks and
- Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The duration of the objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total of 50 marks.
Phase-III: Main Examination:
3rd Phase may comprise of
(i) Interview only (50 marks) OR
(ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in Phase-III to be considered for final selection. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates should register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Candidates should pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at
- Telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days) or
- Lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should not forget to mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2021’ in the subject of the email.
Important Links SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021
When can I apply for SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021?
The Online Applications can be filled from 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021.
What is the application fees for SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021?
Application fees are exempted for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates
The application fees for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs. 750/-
What is the age limit for SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021?
The age limit for Unreserved and EWS candidates is a Minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
What is the educational qualification required for the SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021?
The candidate should be a Graduate.
Latest Graduate Jobs 2021
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
- Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 396 Vacancies Important Details
- Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | SO and Fresh Graduates 347 Vacancies Important Details.
- RSMSSB Rajasthan Fireman AFO Recruitment 2021- 629 Posts Important Details