SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment 2020, 33 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the Specialist Cadre Officer posts of DEPUTY MANAGER (SECURITY) and MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) on regular basis.
SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment 2020 – Full Notification
|Application Start Date:||18-09-2020|
|Application End Date:||08-10-2020|
Application Fees (Non Refundable)
|General/ OBC/EWS||Rs. 750/-|
• Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
• After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
• The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
• On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
• If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in the first instance, please make fresh attempts to make an online payment.
• There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
• Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
Age Limit and Salary (as on 31-08-2020)
|Deputy Manager (Security)||Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950||25 – 40 years|
|MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS)||Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490||25 – 35 years|
SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
|Post||Educational Qualification & Certification||Specific Skill Required||Post Basic Qualification Work Experience|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||Basic Qualification: Graduate||Minimum 5 years’ commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force |
or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP / Dy. SP with minimum
5 years’ service in that rank or officer of identical rank with minimum 5 years’ service in Para Military Force.
|MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS)||Basic Qualification: Full time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.|
The Institute should be recognised / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
Course completed through correspondence / part time will not be eligible.
Preferred Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates who possess MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation Management degree with specialization in Finance / Marketing / IT.
|Product Development, Product Management, Digital Innovation, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills.||Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain (Personal Loans/ Education Loans/ Gold Loans/ Consumer Durable Loans/ Car & Two Wheeler Loans).|
Experience in working directly with development/ functional teams will be preferred.
SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details Total: 33 Posts
|DEPUTY MANAGER (SECURITY)- BACKLOG||–||6||4||1||–||11||–|
|DEPUTY MANAGER (SECURITY)- Current||9||4||2||1||1||17||–|
|MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS)||4||1||–||–||–||5||1|
SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment 2020 Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
Other Graduate Jobs
Other MBA/PGDM Jobs
What is the job profile of DEPUTY MANAGER (SECURITY)?
The job profile of DEPUTY MANAGER (SECURITY)is to improve the security arrangements at branches and offices, carry out visit to the Branches, organize periodic security drills, lectures etc., carry out effective liaison with various Government agencies and other administrative work related to the security officer desk.
What is the job profile of MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS)?
The job profile of MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) are:
• To monitor the performance of the products being handled, track best practices in the industry and explore solutions relevant to the Bank vis-a-vis competitors.
• To develop new products and review / modify existing product with a view to increase profitability of the Bank.
• To strategize and implement business and promotional activities.
• To manage day to day fuctioning of alternate channels for delivery of loans.
• To handle regulatory and security related issues related to the loan product.
• To liaise within various departments of the Bank to ensure smooth and timely rollout of products.
• To monitor, track and organize all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new products.
What are the key result areas (KRA) of the DEPUTY MANAGER (SECURITY)?
The key result areas (KRA) of the DEPUTY MANAGER (SECURITY) are:
• To visit the Branches to review security arrangements and suggest up gradation if required at branches and offices.
• Improving the security systems and security climate at branches and offices in the Administrative units.
• Organize periodic security drills, lectures etc. for developing security consciousness amongst employees.
• Disseminate information on disaster management plan, as laid down by LHO to the branches.
• Ensure reduction in the number of security and fire related incidents due to security lapses.
• Liaison with Govt. Agencies including Civil/ military authorities and police.
What are the key result areas (KRA) of the MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS)?
The key result areas (KRA) of the MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) are:
• Manage the new product offerings from design to development to launch.
• Identify customer challenges and translate that into functional and technology requirements
• Build a customer and channel connect through direct interactions, informal surveys to gather insights
• Keep track of best practices in the industry and innovative offerings of the Competitors for retail loans
• Drive usage and revenue numbers through product initiatives.