SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 for 25271 vacancies. Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Syllabus and Important Notification details.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published SSC GD Constable 2021 vacancy notification and invites applications from suitable candidates to fill 25271 posts of Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles to be selected through an open competitive examination. Eligible candidates can check important notification details here and read the official notification before applying online.
Full Notification – SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates:
|Recruiting Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021|
|No. of Posts||25271|
|Application Start Date||17-07-2021|
|Application Last Date||31-08-2021 (23:30 Hrs)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||02-09-2021 (23:30 Hrs)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||04.09.2021 (23:30 Hrs)|
|Computer-Based Tier-I Examination||To be announced|
Force and Category Wise Vacancy Details
- 10% vacancies are earmarked for Ex-servicemen (ESM).
- If suitable ESM candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for ESM will be filled by non-ESM candidates of respective categories.
- Candidates are required to submit Domicile/ Permanent Residential Certificate of the State/ UT indicated by them in the online Application Form at the time of DME/ Documents Verification
Essential Educational Qualifications
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- NCC A, B and C Certificate holders (excluding Ex-Servicemen) will be granted intentive @ 5%, 3% and 2% of maximum marks of the exam for A, B and C certificate holders respectively.
Age Limit for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
- 18-23 years as on 01.08.2021.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered on the closing date.|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10 years|
Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).
Nationality for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
How to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Applications must be submitted at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in in online mode only. While submitting the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph. Format: JPEG Size:20 KB to 50 KB. The last date and time for submission of online applications are 31-08-2021 (23:30).
Examination Fees for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
|General and all other||Rs. 100/-|
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI/Net Banking/Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.09.2021 (23:30 hours).
- For cash payment through Challan of SBI, candidates may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 07.09.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04.09.2021 (23:30 hours).
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Examination Centres of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
A candidate has to give the option for three centres, within the same Region, in the order of priority. Request for change of centre will not be considered later under any circumstances.
|Sl. No||Examination Centres and Centre Code||SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Address of the Regional Offices/ Website|
|1||Bhagalpur(3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206), Purnea (3209), Agra(3001), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur(3009), Lucknow(3010), Meerut(3011), Prayagraj(3003), Varanasi(3013)||Central Region (CR)/ Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 34-A, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil lines, Kendriya Sadan, Prayagraj – 211001. (http://www.ssc-cr.org)|
|2||Port Blair (4802), Ranchi(4205), Balasore(4601), Berhampore(Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar(4604), Cuttack(4605), Dhenkanal(4611), Rourkela(4610), Sambalpur(4609), Gangtok(4001), Hooghly (4418), Kolkata(4410), Siliguri(4415)||Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020 (www.sscer.org)|
|3||Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211).||Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034 (www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in)|
|4||Bhopal (6001), Gwalior(6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ujjain (6016), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Durg-Bhilai (6205)||Madhya Pradesh Sub- Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, 5th Floor, Investment Building, LIC Campus- 2, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492004 (www.sscmpr.org)|
|5||Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima(5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503), Agartala(5601), Aizwal(5701)||North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.||Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola- Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006 (www.sscner.org.in)|
|6||Dehradun(2002), Haldwani(2003), Haridwar(2005), Roorkee(2006), Delhi(2201), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Bharatpur(2403), Bikaner(2404), Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407), Sriganganagar(2408), Udaipur(2409), Sikar(2411)||Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex,Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (www.sscnr.net.in)|
|7||Chandigarh/Mohali(1601), Hamirpur(1202), Shimla(1203), Jammu(1004), Leh(1005), Samba(1010), Srinagar(J&K)(10 07), Jalandhar(1402), Patiala(1403), Amritsar(1404)||North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Punjab||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh- 160009 (www.sscnwr.org)|
|8||Chirala(8011), Guntur(8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool(8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati(8006), Vizianagaram(8012), Vijaywada(8008), Vishakhapatnam(8007), Puducherry(8401), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Madurai(8204), Salem(8205), Tiruchirapalli(8206), Tirunelveli(8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad(8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal(8603)||Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006 (www.sscsr.gov.in)|
|9||Panaji(7801), Ahmedabad(7001), Anand(7011), Gandhinagar(7012), Mehsana(7013), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Vadodara(7002), Amravati(7201), Aurangabad(7202), Jalgaon(7214), Kolhapur(7203), Mumbai(7204), Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik(7207), Pune(7208)||Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020 (www.sscwr.net)|
Scheme of Exam for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
The competitive examination for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 comprises the following successive stages:
- Computer-Based Examination
- The questions in the Computer Based Examination will be of Matriculation level.
- This test will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the composition given below
- Duration of test: 90 Minutes.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Part -C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
Syllabus of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
The syllabus for the Examination will be as follows:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type.
- This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics:
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi:
- Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Category||Male Gen / OBC /SC||Male ST||Female Gen/OBC/SC||Female ST|
|Height||170 CMS||165 CMS||157 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest||80-85 CMS||76-80 CMS||NA||NA|
|5 km in 24 minutes.||1.6 km in 8 ½ minutes||For candidates other than those belonging to the Ladakh region.|
|1.6 km in 6 ½ minutes||800 metres in 4 minutes||For candidates of Ladakh Region.|
- For any queries related to Admit card of PET/ PST, DME/ RME candidates may contact Special Selection Board (Cell), Recruitment Branch, East Block No. 7, Level-4, Sector-01, R K Puram, New Delhi – 110066 or their helpline Number 011-26160255.
- Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/ submitting applications and computer based examination:
- SSC (CR), Allahabad: 0532 2460511, 0532 6541021
- SSC (ER), Kolkata: 09477461228, 033 22902230
- SSC (KKR), Bengaluru: 080 25502520, 09483862020
- SSC (MPR), Raipur: 0771 2282507, 0771 2282678
- SSC (NER), Guwahati: 09085073593, 09085015252
- SSC (NR), New Delhi: 011 24363343
- SSC (NWR), Chandigarh: 0172 2749378, 0172 2744366
- SSC (SR), Chennai: 09445195946, 044 28251139
- SSC (WR), Mumbai: 09869730700, 07738422705
- CRPF helpline Number: 011 26160255
Important Links for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
|Notification for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 PDF|
|Apply Online REGISTRATION | LOGIN|
What is the selection process for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021?
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
What are the cut-off marks for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021?
The cut-off marks in Computer-based tests are:
EWS/ ESM/ UR : 35%
SC/ ST/ OBC : 33%
How do I get admit cards for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021?
The admit card for the computer-based examination will be issued/ uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional Offices of SSC. The admit cards for PET/ PST and DME/ RME will be issued/ uploaded by CRPF on their website http://www.crpf.gov.in
What is the last date of application for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021?
The last date is 31-08-2021 (till 23:30 Hrs.)
What is the salary of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021?
The starting salary is approx. Rs.35000/- per month. The pay scale of General Duty Constable is Rs 21700-69100 in Level 3.
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details