SSC MTS Recruitment (Non-Technical) 2021. Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites application from suitable candidates having relevant experience for the posts mentioned below. All relevant details are available here.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Full Notification – SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates:
|Notification No.||F.No.3/5/2020-P&P-I (Vol-I)|
|Recruiting Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020|
|No. of Posts||To be notified|
|Application Start Date||05-02-2021|
|Application Last Date||21-03-2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||23-03-2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan||29.03.2021|
|Computer-Based Tier-I Examination||01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||21-11-2021|
Vacancy details to be notified.
Essential Educational Qualifications
- Matriculation Examination or equivalent as on 01.01.2021.
- Degrees/ Diplomas/ Certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission will be accepted.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various Departments for which the recruitment would be done are
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Remarks|
|18||25||Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003|
|18||27||Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003|
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered on the closing date.|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Upto 40 Years|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Upto 45 Years|
|12||Widows/ Divorced women/ women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Upto 35 Years|
|13||SC/ST Widows/ Divorced women/ women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Upto 40 Years|
|Post||Scale of Pay|
|MTS (Non-Technical)||(5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
Reservation for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
The reservation in SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 for Scheduled Castes /Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Class/Economically Weaker Sections shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules.
Nationality for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India,
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Applications must be submitted at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in in online mode only.
While submitting the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph. Format:JPEG Size:20 KB to 50 KB.
The last date and time for submission of online applications is 21-03-2021 (23:30).
Photo and Signature Specification
Examination Fees for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
|General and all other||Rs. 100/-|
|Women/SC/ST/PwD/Ex- servicemen (ESM)||NIL|
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI/Net Banking/Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 23.03.2021 (23:30 hours).
- For cash payment through Challan of SBI, candidates may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 29.03.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 25.03.2021 (23:30 hours).
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Examination Centres of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
A candidate has to give option for three centers, within the same Region, in the order of priority. Request for change of centre will not be considered later under any circumstances.
|Sl. No||Examination Centres and Centre Code||SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Address of the Regional Offices/ Website|
|1||Bhagalpur(3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206), Purnea (3209), Agra(3001), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur(3009), Lucknow(3010), Meerut(3011), Prayagraj(3003), Varanasi(3013)||Central Region (CR)/ Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 34-A, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil lines, Kendriya Sadan, Prayagraj – 211001. (http://www.ssc-cr.org)|
|2||Port Blair (4802), Ranchi(4205), Balasore(4601), Berhampore(Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar(4604), Cuttack(4605), Dhenkenal(4611), Rourkela(4610), Sambalpur(4609), Gangtok(4001), Hooghly (4418), Kolkata(4410), Siliguri(4415)||Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4,Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020 (www.sscer.org)|
|3||Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211).||Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034 (www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in)|
|4||Bhopal (6001), Gwalior(6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ujjain (6016), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Durg-Bhilai (6205)||Madhya Pradesh Sub- Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, 5th Floor, Investment Building, LIC Campus- 2, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492004 (www.sscmpr.org)|
|5||Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima(5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503), Agartala(5601), Aizwal(5701)||North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.||Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola- Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006 (www.sscner.org.in)|
|6||Dehradun(2002), Haldwani(2003), Haridwar(2005), Roorkee(2006), Delhi(2201), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Bharatpur(2403), Bikaner(2404), Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407), Sriganganagar(2408), Udaipur(2409), Sikar(2411)||Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (www.sscnr.net.in)|
|7||Chandigarh/Mohali(1601), Hamirpur(1202), Shimla(1203), Jammu(1004), Leh(1005), Samba(1010), Srinagar(J&K)(10 07), Jalandhar(1402), Patiala(1403), Amritsar(1404)||North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Punjab||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh- 160009 (www.sscnwr.org)|
|8||Chirala(8011), Guntur(8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool(8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati(8006), Vizianagaram(8012), Vijaywada(8008), Vishakhapatnam(8007), Puducherry(8401), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Madurai(8204), Salem(8205), Tiruchirapalli(8206), Tirunelveli(8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad(8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal(8603)||Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006 (www.sscsr.gov.in)|
|9||Panaji(7801), Ahmedabad(7001), Anand(7011), Gandhinagar(7012), Mehsana(7013), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Vadodara(7002), Amravati(7201), Aurangabad(7202), Jalgaon(7214), Kolhapur(7203), Mumbai(7204), Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik(7207), Pune(7208)||Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020 (www.sscwr.net)|
Scheme of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
The competitive examination for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 comprises two successive stages:
Paper-I Computer Based Examination (CBT). Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
Paper-II Descriptive Paper. The candidates will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature.
Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes (120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
There will be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
|I||General English||25/ 25|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 25|
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes (40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes)|
Syllabus of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non-verbal. Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be of a level of matric. Questions on General Awareness will also be of a similar standard.
- English Language: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Includes questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, discriminating observation, space visualization, visual memory, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- Numerical Aptitude: Includes questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Discount, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Interest, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, Geography, History, Culture, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the Paper.
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution to test basic language skills. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/ letter.
Important Links for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
|Link for original Notification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021|
|Apply Online REGISTRATION | LOGIN|