PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW BOARD FOR TERRITORIAL ARMY COMMISSION invites applications from gainfully employed Indian civilians to join Territorial Army as an Officer (Non-Departmental). Eligible and interested candidates may read the full notification to apply online for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021.
Notification Summary – Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Territorial Army|
|No. of Posts||Not Specified|
|Age Limit as on 19-08-2021||18 to 42 years.|
|Application Start Date||20-07-2021|
|Last date for Registration||19-08-2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Tentative Exam Date||26-09-2021|
Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
- The candidate should be a citizen of India (male and female).
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed. (Central Govt. / State Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSU / Pvt. Sector / Self Employed / Own Business)
- Graduate from any recognized university.
Exam Centres for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
The Examination will be held at the centres given below. For any other query, candidates can contact respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters as per their choice of examination centres.
|ZONE||WRITTEN EXAMINATION CENTRE||CONCERNED TERRITORIAL ARMY GROUP HEADQUARTERS|
|1||Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Shimla, Delhi, Ambala, Hisar||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, |
Western Command, Building No.750, Sector 8-B, Chandigarh-160 009.
Ph No. 0172-2547864
|2||Lucknow, Allahabad, Agra, Bhubaneshwar, Dehradun.||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters |
Central Command, Lucknow (UP) – 226002.
Ph No.0522-2482278, 8953401641
|3||Kolkata, Darjeeling, Guwahati, Dimapur||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, |
Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata (WB) – 700021.
|4||Jaipur, Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad,||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters |
Southern Command, Pune-411001.
Ph No. 7768002503, 0202688123
|5||Udhampur, Srinagar, Nagrota||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters |
Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K) – 182101,
Ph No.01992 243592
How to apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
- Candidates may fill the territorial army application form 2021 and apply online by using this LINK or by using website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in till 19 August 2021 Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
Selection Procedure for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB), by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters. The candidates has to pass written exam followed by interview.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Candidate who qualify in written test of Preliminary Interview Board are required to bring the following documents in original alongwith self- attested copies at the time of Preliminary Interview Board:
- Application Form IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded and fill it up in their own hand writing.
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet and certificate for verification of date of birth)
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ PSU Authenticated by Head Office alongwith salary certificate and No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given below.
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office alongwith salary certificate and No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given below.
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income alongwith photocopy of PAN card and self certified Character Certificate
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer).
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed
- Copy of PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit No Objection Certificate authenticated by Railway Board.
Scheme of Exam for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
- In the objective type written exam, candidates will have to appear for two papers.
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
- The standard of the papers in Elementary Mathematics will be a Matriculation level.
- The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately graduate level.
- For each part there will be 50 questions (Maximum marks: 50)
- Duration of Exam for Paper-1 and Paper-2: 2 Hours.
- Part-I: Reasoning
- Part-II: Elementary Mathematics
- Part-1: GK
- Part-2: English
Syllabus for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
- Paper – I. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
- Part – 1. Reasoning.
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
- Part – 2. Elementary Mathematics.
- (i) Arithmetic. Number System – natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- (ii) Unitary Method. Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- (iii) Elementary Number Theory. Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- (iv) Algebra. Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- (v) Trigonometry. Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- (vi) Geometry. Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on
- Properties of angles at a point.
- Parallel lines.
- Sides and angles of a triangle.
- Congruency of triangles.
- Similar triangles.
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes.
- Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square.
- Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal.
- (vii) Mensuration. Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- (viii) Statistics. Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
- Part – 1. Reasoning.
- Paper – II. General Knowledge and English.
- (a) Part – 1. General Knowledge. General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
- (b) Part – 2. English. The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman – like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
Important Links for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
- Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 396 Vacancies Important Details
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details
- Latest UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021 – Important Details
How many vacancies are there in the Territorial Army Recruitment 2021?
Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirements.
What is the last date of application for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 o?
The last date for application is 19-08-2021
How to apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021?
Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in till 19 August 2021.
What is the salary for the Territorial Army Recruitment 2021?
In the starting rank of Lieutenant, the pay scale would be Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 in Level -10 plus Military Service Pay of Rs. 15500/-
What is the age limit for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021?
The age limit for the Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 is 18 to 42 years.