UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 for 63 Vacancies. Check all details such as Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, and Notification details here. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for 63 vacancies of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). Eligible candidates may check all details and apply online for the UKPSC upcoming vacancy 2021.
Notification Summary – UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||63|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Application Start Date||03-08-2021|
|Last date for Application||23-08-2021|
|Last date of Fees Deposit||23-08-2021|
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- All other criteria being equal, the following category candidates will be given preference.
- Candidates who have served the territorial army for a minimum period of 2 years.
- NCC “B” Certificate holders.
Age as on 01.07.2021
Minimum: 21 Years.
Maximum: Less than 42 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
All relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for candidates of Uttarakhand domicile only. Please refer to UKPSC official website at https://www.ukpsc.gov.in/ for age relaxation applicable from time to time.
Uttarakhand APO Salary
- Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/- Level-7
How to apply for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
To apply online for the posts, candidates should log on to http://ukpsc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”. The detailed instructions for online application are available on the UKPSC website. Click on the links provided to go to the Online Application Filling Instructions.
Candidates should take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
The examination will be conducted in the following locations:
- Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal),
- Almora and
- Udhamsingh Nagar.
The selection of candidates would be done by examination conducted in two stages.
- Stage-I (Priliminary Exam) would be objective type
- Stage-II (Main Exam) would be written type followed by Interview.
Priliminary Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Duration (Hours.)||Exam Level|
Main Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration (Hours.)||No. of Questions||Exam Level||Remarks|
|II||General Hindi||100||3:00||14||High School||Cut-off Marks 35%|
|III||Law-I (Criminal Law|
and Procedure with Police Act)
|IV||Law-II Evidence Act||100||3:00||10||LL.B Level|
- Maximum marks for Interview is 50
- It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in the interview.
The candidate may contact the commission at e-mail id: email@example.com in case if they face any difficulty in the process of the online application.
Important Links for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
How many vacancies are there in the UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 63 vacancies.
What is the last date of application for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
The last date for application is 23-08-2021