UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 for 63 Vacancies. Check all details such as Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, and Notification details here. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for 63 vacancies of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). Eligible candidates may check all details and apply online for the UKPSC upcoming vacancy 2021.
Notification Summary – UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||63|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Application Start Date||03-08-2021|
|Last date for Application||23-08-2021|
|Last date of Fees Deposit||23-08-2021|
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- All other criteria being equal, the following category candidates will be given preference.
- Candidates who have served the territorial army for a minimum period of 2 years.
- NCC “B” Certificate holders.
Age as on 01.07.2021
Minimum: 21 Years.
Maximum: Less than 42 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
All relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for candidates of Uttarakhand domicile only. Please refer to UKPSC official website at https://www.ukpsc.gov.in/ for age relaxation applicable from time to time.
Uttarakhand APO Salary
- Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/- Level-7
How to apply for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
To apply online for the posts, candidates should log on to http://ukpsc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”. The detailed instructions for online application are available on the UKPSC website. Click on the links provided to go to the Online Application Filling Instructions.
Candidates should take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
The examination will be conducted in the following locations:
- Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal),
- Almora and
- Udhamsingh Nagar.
The selection of candidates would be done by examination conducted in two stages.
- Stage-I (Priliminary Exam) would be objective type
- Stage-II (Main Exam) would be written type followed by Interview.
Priliminary Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Duration (Hours.)||Exam Level|
Main Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration (Hours.)||No. of Questions||Exam Level||Remarks|
|II||General Hindi||100||3:00||14||High School||Cut-off Marks 35%|
|III||Law-I (Criminal Law|
and Procedure with Police Act)
|IV||Law-II Evidence Act||100||3:00||10||LL.B Level|
- Maximum marks for Interview is 50
- It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in the interview.
The candidate may contact the commission at e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org in case if they face any difficulty in the process of the online application.
Important Links for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard Bharti 2021 – Latest 894 Posts Important Details.
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
How many vacancies are there in the UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 63 vacancies.
What is the last date of application for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
The last date for application is 23-08-2021