UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021 for 40 Vacancies. Check all details such as Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, and Notification details here. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for 40 various vacancies to be selected through the Forest Range Officer Examination 2021. Eligible candidates may check all details and apply online for the UKPSC upcoming vacancy 2021.
Notification Summary – UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||40|
|Name of the Post||Forest Range Officer|
|Application Start Date||11-08-2021|
|Last date for Application||31-08-2021 (11:59:59 Hrs.)|
|Last date of Fees Deposit||31-08-2021 (11:59:59 Hrs.)|
|Uttarakhand PCS 2021 Exam Date||To be notified.|
|Category||Total Post||General||Female of |
|Ex-Servicemen||DFF||Orphan children residing in |
- No. of Posts may increase or decrease.
- PwD Candidates are not suitable for the post.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Forest Range Officer must have “Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering degree” or its equivalent from a University established by law in India with at least one of the following subjects:
- Computer Application/ Computer Science,
- Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical),
- Environmental Science,
- Veterinary Science and
- All other criteria being equal, the following category candidates will be given preference.
- Candidates who have served the territorial army for a minimum period of 2 years.
- NCC “B” Certificate holders.
- NSS Certificate holders.
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification as on the last date of submission of the application.
Following are the Physical standards for the post of Forest Range Officer (FRO)
Height and Chest
|Sex||Height||Chest Without Expanding||Expanded Chest|
|Male||163 CM||84 CM||5 CM|
|Female||150 CM||79 CM||5 CM|
Height for notified categories
ST and Gorkha, Nepali, Assamese, Ladakhi, Sikkimese, Bhutanese, Gharwali, Kumaoni, Mizo, Naga, Arunachal Pradesh, Lahaul and Spiti and Meghalaya should be of the following minimum standard
Male: 25 KM in 4 Hours
Female: 16 KM in 4 Hours
Age as on 01.07.2021
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: Less than 42 Years.
- i.e., Candidates should not be born earlier than 02-07-1979 and later than 01-07-2000.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
All relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for candidates of Uttarakhand domicile only. Please refer to UKPSC official website at https://www.ukpsc.gov.in/ for age relaxation applicable from time to time.
|SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)/ DFF (SC/ST)||Rs. 86.55/-|
Uttarakhand Forest Range Officer Salary
- Rs. 47600-151100 Level-8, Grade Pay: Rs.4800/-
How to apply for UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021?
To apply online for the posts, candidates should log on to http://ukpsc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”. The detailed instructions for online application are available on the UKPSC website. Click on the links provided to go to the Online Application Filling Instructions.
Candidates should take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
The examination will be conducted in the following locations:
- Pauri Garhwal
- Tehri Garhwal
Selection Process for UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021
The selection of candidates would be done by an examination conducted in two stages.
- Stage-I (Preliminary Exam) would be Only one paper of General Study & General Aptitude Test (Objective Type).
- Stage-II (Main Exam) would be a Written Examination (Descriptive Type) on concerned subjects.
- Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary exam will be eligible to appear in the Main exam.
- Stage-III Interview
Priliminary Exam Pattern
|I||General Studies and General Aptitude Test||150||2 Hours|
Main Exam Pattern and Interview
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration (Hours.)|
|I||First Compulsory Paper General Knowledge||100||3:00|
|II||Second Compulsory Paper General English||100||3:00|
|III||Third Compulsory Paper General Hindi||100||3:00|
|IV||First Optional Subject||200||3:00|
|V||Second Optional Subject||200||3:00|
- All papers are compulsory
- Cut-off marks for Third Compulsory Paper General Hindi is 35%
UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Important Links for UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021
How many vacancies are there in the UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 40 vacancies.
What is the last date of application for UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021?
The last date for application is 31-08-2021
How to apply for UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021?
What is the age limit for UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021?
What is the selection process for UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021?
The selection of candidates would be done by an examination conducted in three stages.
Stage-I (Preliminary Exam) would be Only one paper of General Study & General Aptitude Test (Objective Type).
Stage-II (Main Exam) would be a Written Examination (Descriptive Type) on concerned subjects.
Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary exam will be eligible to appear in the Main exam.
What is the Helpline for UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021?
The candidate may contact at e-mail id: email@example.com in case if they face any difficulty in the process of the online application.
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details