UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 – 75 Posts. Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Salary and Full Notification. UTTARAKHAND SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION COMMISSION (UKSSSC) invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Cartographer, Draughtsman and Surveyor as mentioned below. Eligible candidates may check all relevant details and apply for the group c vacancy in uttarakhand 2021.
Overview – UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates
|Recruiting Agency||UTTARAKHAND SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION COMMISSION|
|Name of Exam||Cartographer, Draughtsman and Surveyor|
|No. of Posts||75|
|Application Start Date||03-08-2021|
|Application Last Date||16-09-2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||18-09-2021|
|Tentative Date of Exam||December 2021|
UKSSSC Upcoming Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Name||Department||Total Post|
|Cartographer||Directorate of Culture||01|
|Draughtsman||Minor Irrigation Department||05|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Cartographer||1. Class 10 High School from UP / Uttrakhand Board or Any recognized board in India.|
2. Certificate / Diploma in Civil Engineering OR Cartography (Civil) OR Architectural Assistant Certificate.
For more details please refer to the notification.
|Draughtsman||ITI Diploma and High School from Secondary Education Council, Uttarakhand or equivalent.|
|Surveyor||Diploma in Surveying Or Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
Age Limit as on 01-07-2020
Age Limit: 18 – 42 Years.
|Post Name||Department||Pay Scale|
|Cartographer||Directorate of Culture||Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300. Level- 05|
|Cartographer||Forest Department||Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400. Level- 06|
|Cartographer||Agriculture Department||Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400. Level- 06|
|Cartographer||Various Municipalities||Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300. Level- 05|
|Draughtsman||Minor Irrigation Department||Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400. Level- 06|
|Surveyor||Forest Department||Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400. Level- 06|
How to apply
Applications must be submitted at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://recruitment.uksssconline.in/ in online mode only.
The process of online application is as follows:
- The candidates applying for the first time will have to first register themselves by entering their credentials.
- A username and a password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile no after a successful registration.
- Log in using that username and password.
- Fill in all the requisite details as asked for.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay the required fee. The application will be valid only when the application fees are paid.
- Candidates should take a print the successfully filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates have to upload the following along with the online application
- Scanned recent Passport size colour Photograph ( Maximum 50 KB)
- Scanned Signature ( Maximum 50 KB)
- Scanned Left Thumb impression ( Maximum 50 KB)
Helpline for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021
Candidates can contact Toll-Free No. 9520991172 and Whats App no. 9520991174 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance for One Time Registration (OTR)
|General/ OBC Uttrakhand Domicile||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile||Rs. 150/-|
Scheme of Exam and Syllabus
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions based on minimum qualification
- Subjects: Hindi, General Knowledge and General Studies.
- Marks: 100 ( 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer will be awarded)
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Cut-off Marks for General and OBC: 45 Percent
- Cut-off Marks for SC and ST: 35 Percent
UKSSSC Cartographer Syllabus 2021
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Articles Grammar.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Squares and Square Roots
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Percentage and Averages
- Number System
- Mass, Mean, Median, and Probability
- HCF and LCM
- Cubes and Cube Roots.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Processor design
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Number Systems.
- Memory organization.
- I/O System Organization.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Data representation.
- Control unit design.
Important Links for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard Bharti 2021 – Latest 894 Posts Important Details.
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
What is the last of the application for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021?
The last date is 16-09-2021
How many vacancies are there in UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021?
The total vacancy is 75 of various posts which includes Cartographer, Draughtsman and Surveyor.
What is the salary of a Cartographer in UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021?
The pay scale is Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400. Level- 06.
What is the age limit for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021?
The age limit is 18-42 Years as on 01-07-2020
What is the exam fees UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021?
General/ OBC Uttrakhand Domicile Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile Rs. 150/-
What is the exam pattern UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021?
The exam will be of 100 marks of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions based on minimum qualification. The subjects are Hindi, General Knowledge and General Studies. 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer will be awarded. Duration: 2 Hours.
What are the cut-off marks?
Cut-off Marks for General and OBC: 45 Percent
Cut-off Marks for SC and ST: 35 Percent
What is the UKSSC Group C exam date 2021?
The UKSSSC group c exam is tentative to be held in December 2021. The final date will be announced by UKSSSC at a later date.