UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Assistant Accountant – 541 Posts. Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Salary and Full Notification. UTTARAKHAND SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION COMMISSION (UKSSSC) invites application from suitable candidates for the post of Assistant Accountant and other posts as mentioned below. All relevant details are available here. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Overview – UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates
|Recruiting Agency||UTTARAKHAND SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION COMMISSION (UKSSSC)|
|Name of Exam||Group C (Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Accountant & Various Other Posts)|
|No. of Posts||541|
|Application Start Date||10-02-2021|
|Application Last Date||26-03-2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28-03-2021|
|Date of Exam||July 2021|
- Assistant Review Officer (Account) – 01 Post
- Accountant – 09 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 459 Posts
- Cashier Cum Assistant Accountant – 01 Post
- Auditor – 57 Posts
- Office Assistant III (Account) – 04 Posts
|Assistant Review Officer (Accounts)||B.Com or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. |
Hindi / English typing on the computer should have a minimum speed of 4000 k-depression per hour.
|Accountant (Drinking Water Institute Development and Construction Corporation)||B. Com. (including accountancy).|
|Accountant (Women’s welfare)||DTE or Master’s degree in Commerce and B. Com with Accountancy or equivalent.|
|Assistant Accountant||M. Com. or a BBA or PG in Accountancy and Hindi Typing at a speed of 4000 -depression per hour.|
|Cashier cum Assistant Accountant||B.Com or equivalent + Knowledge of accounts keeping petty cash book and Accounting.|
|Auditor (Director Audit)||B. Com. and a CCC certificate or O-level certificate of computer. |
Desirable: Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script.
|Auditor (Transport Commissioner)||B. Com. and Devanagari script Should have knowledge of reading and writing.|
|Auditor (Environmental Protection and Pollution Control Body)||B. Com. with Accountancy as a single subject.|
Desirable: One year experience in the field of accounting in any government or semi-government organization.
|Auditor (Directorate of Education)||Certificate / Diploma in computer operation with a degree of Bachelor of Accountancy in Commerce or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized University, in which the speed of 4000 depressions on the computer is mandatory.|
|Office Assistant III (Accounts)||B. Com. and knowledge of Hindi Devanagari script. A speed of minimum 5000 depressions per hour in Hindi and a minimum speed of 7000 depressions per hour in English is mandatory on computer. Diploma/certificate of minimum one year in computer course.|
Age Limit for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
The age limits as on 01-07-2020
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Remarks|
|18||42||for Office Assistant|
|21||42||for all other posts|
|Assistant Review Officer||₹ 44900 – 142400 (Level 7)|
|Accountant||₹ 35400 – 112400 (Level 6)|
|Accountant||₹ 35400 – 112400 (Level 6)|
|₹ 29200 – 92300 (Level 5)|
Cashier cum Assistant Accountant
|₹ 25500 – 81100 (Level 4)|
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
Applications must be submitted at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://recruitment.uksssconline.in/ in online mode only.
The process of online application is as follows:
- The candidates applying for the first time will have to first register themselves by entering their credentials.
- A username and a password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile no after a successful registration.
- Log in using that username and password.
- Fill in all the requisite details as asked for.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay the required fee. The application will be valid only when the application fees are paid.
- Candidates should take a print the successfully filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates have to upload the following along with the online application
- Scanned recent Passport size colour Photograph ( Maximum 50 KB)
- Scanned Signature ( Maximum 50 KB)
- Scanned Left Thumb impression ( Maximum 50 KB)
Helpline for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates can contact Toll Free No. 9520991174 and 6399990138/139/140/141 for any assistance for One Time Registration (OTR)
Examination Fees for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
|General/ OBC Uttrakhand Domicile||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile||Rs. 150/-|
Scheme of UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions based on minimum qualification
- Marks: 100
- Duration: 2 Hours.
Important Links for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
|Link for original Notification for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Apply Online (available from 10-02-21)|