UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021. The Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana through which free coaching will be provided to candidates of Uttar Pradesh for various civil services examinations. Candidates can register online at abhyuday.up.gov.in. This Scheme aims to bridge the gap of lack of infrastructure and facilities for aspiring candidates from the weaker section of the society by providing quality coaching for preparation for the various competitive examinations such as UPSC, UPPSC, NDA, CDS, JEE, NEET and other examinations.
The Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana has over 500 IAS officers, over 450 IPS officers, over 300 IFS officers and several experts on various subjects who contribute by creating educational content through physical classes and virtual sessions for civil services and other competitive exams’ aspirants.
What are the features of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
The various features of the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana are designed to impart quality coaching for aspiring candidates. They are:
- E-Learning platform: A State-Level E-learning platform is established to provide digital content related to various competitive exams conducted by UPSC, UPPSC, NDA, JEE, Neet etc.
- Free Guidance and teaching: Officers of the IAS, IPS, IFS and PCS cadre will provide free guidance and teaching to the candidates.
- Virtual Classes: Candidates can benefit from virtual classes related to state-level guidance and content through the e-learning platform.
- Guidance and doubt clarification: State government officials clear any doubt about various examinations and guide the candidates at divisional headquarters.
- Content Specialist: Experts of respective fields will address the candidates in divisional headquarters.
- Career Counseling: Career counselling sessions will be arranged in all district through the portal and interview.
- Exams to be covered under the scheme: Examinations conducted by PSC, UPPSC/SSSC/Other Recruitment Boards / Institutions, etc. Examinations of JTE (Mains) and NEET conducted by NTA. NDA, CDS, Other Military Services, Recruitment of Paramilitary / Central Police Force, PO/S.S.C/B.Ed/T.E.T. And other competitive examinations etc., main examinations and interviews of UPSC/UPPSC.
Who can register for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
Candidates who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh can register for coaching under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana.
How to register for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
- Go to the official registration page. http://abhyuday.up.gov.in/select_examination.php.
- Candidates should first select the examination for which he/she wants to appear. The Options are:
- UPSC/UPPSC (Prelims)
- UPSC/UPPSC (Mains)
- UPSC/UPPSC (Interview)
- Other Competitive Examinations (UPSSSC, TET, PO Etc.)
- Provide personal information such as Name, E-mail, Phone No., Division, Educational and other qualification, Roll number of the examination if the candidate has already applied, District and complete address.
- Click on Submit.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the candidate upon validation of the credentials.
What are the fees for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
There is no fees. This coaching scheme is completely free for every candidate.
What is the last date for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
The last date for the first will be announced soon. Candidates should register at the earliest.
What are the training Schedules for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
The details of the training schedules for the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana can be downloded from the following links: