UP PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 20 Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India, announces the recruitment of fresh Diploma Trainees (Electrical/Civil) for Northern Region-III covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Madhya Pradesh. Candidates eligible and interested in applying can read the full notification before applying.
Notification Details – UP PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||DIPLOMA TRAINEEs (Electrical / Civil )|
|Application start Date||18-06-2021 (10:00 A.M.)|
|Last Date for the online application||08-07-2021 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Written Test||To be announced.|
|Post ID||Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|01||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||07||01||01||05||01||15|
|02||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||02||0||01||02||0||05|
- ST/OBC (NCL) candidates may also apply for the Post ID 02, provided they meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for UR category.
- Candidates belonging to the PwD sub-category other than the one for which the post is reserved can also apply, provided the post is identified for that sub-category and the candidate meets the eligibility criteria prescribed for their respective category as mentioned under Relaxations & Concessions.
- Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
- Minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and
- Pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
Age Limit as on 08-07-2021
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- General/EWS: 27 years
- OBC(NCL): 30 years
- SC/ST: 32 years
- For Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- General/EWS/ST/OBC(NCL): 27 years
- SC: 32 years
- Only a Written Test/Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be conducted.
- Type of Written Test: Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts:-
- Part-I: Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test
- 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II: Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each).
- Part-I: Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test
- Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
- Written Test language: Hindi or English.
- Qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Category||Qualifying criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved / EWS||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
|OBC (NCL) / SC/ ST/ PwD||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
- Empanelment: Candidates who qualify in the written test shall only be eligible for empanelment.
- Appointment: The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates empanelled in the order of merit and based on the requirement.
The CBT shall be held at the following Test Centres: Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Greater Noida, Kanpur and Lucknow.
- Rs. 300/- (Non-refundable)
- NIL for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates.
- Stipend during training period: Rs. 27500/- PM.
- Payscale on regularization: Rs. 25000 – 117500.
Service Agreement Bond
Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond for serving the Corporation for a minimum period of three years after completion of training (duration: One year) successfully.
- General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates: Rs. 2, 50, 000/-,
- SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs.1, 25, 000/-
How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID available at http://www.powergrid.in
- Go to Careers section → Job Opportunities→ Openings → Regional Openings → Northern Region-III, Lucknow Recruitment and then “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-III-2021”.
- The candidate should possess a Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number.
Helpline for UP PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
For any queries candidates may send an email to email@example.com or contact on (0522) 2205107. Please write “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee ” in the subject line of the e-mail.
Important Links for UP PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
Check Latest Govt. Engineering Recruitment 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | SO and Fresh Graduates 347 Vacancies Important Details.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- IRCON Manager Recruitment 2021 | 29 Posts Important Details.
- BEL Recruitment 2021 Bangalore | 511 Trainee/Project Engineer Posts Important Details
- CGPSC State Engineering Service 2021 | 83 Posts Important Details
How to apply for UP PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID available at http://www.powergrid.in. Go to Careers section → Job Opportunities→ Openings → Regional Openings → Northern Region-III, Lucknow Recruitment and then “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-III-2021”.
What is the salary of PGCIL Diploma Trainee?
Stipend during training period: Rs. 27500/- PM.
Payscale on regularization: Rs. 25000 – 117500.
What are the test centres for UP PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The test centres are: Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Greater Noida and Kanpur
What are the eligibility criteria for UP PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The criteria are:
1.The candidate should have a Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
2. The candidate must have secured minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and Pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
What is the last date of application for UP PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The last date is 08-07-2021.