UPPCL APS Recruitment 2021 – 04 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL invites Online Application for 04 posts of Additional Private Secretary APS Vacancies 2021. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
UPPCL APS Recruitment 2021 – Full Notification
|Recruiting Agency||Electricity Service Commission|
|Application Start Date||03-03-2021|
|Last Date of online application|
(Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan)
|Last Date of online application|
(Through SBI Challan)
|Exam Date||April 2021 (4th Week)|
|Admit Card||April 2021|
Vacancy Details UPPCL APS Recruitment Total: 04 Posts
|Additional Private Secretary||00||02 (PwD)|
|Additional Private Secretary (Dept.)||02||00|
Candidates who want to avail the facility of reservation under any category should clearly mention the category applicable while applying. Change of data will not be allowed under any circumstances after the successful submission of Application Form. Reservation against the posts where applicable will be only for Uttar Pradesh residents.
Pay Scale of UPPCL Additional Private Secretary
The PayScale for the post is as per 7th pay commission Pay Matrix level-8; Rs. 47,600/- (minimum level in revised pay matrix). Other allowances such as Dearness, House Rent, Medical etc admissible as per rules of UPPCL.
Eligibility Qualification UPPCL APS Recruitment
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 3 Year Experience.
Age Limit UPPCL Additional Private Secretary
The age limit for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil as on 01.01.2021 are
|Minimum Age||Maximim Age|
|18 Years||40 Years|
- Reservation to SC, OBC (non-creamy layer) and EWS candidates will be applicable to candidates who are original inhabitants of Uttar Pradesh as per Reservation rules.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS Category of other states & OBC (coming under ‘creamy layer’ of U.P.) may apply as Un-Reserved Category candidate.
- Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) will be provided Horizontal Reservation of 5% of total vacancy as per existing UPPCL order. there are no vacancies available for “Physically Handicapped (PH) and Dependent of Freedom Fighter (DFF) candidates under Horizontal Reservation.
Application Fees UPPCL APS Recruitment
|SC/ST (Domicile of U.P.)||Rs. 700/-|
- Application Fees and Processing Charges once paid are Non-Refundable. Application and processing fee, once paid can not be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
- Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India).
- Bank transaction charges, if any will be paid extra by the candidate.
Selection Process UPPCL APS Recruitment
Selection process for the recruitment will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) only. The details of the CBT will be of two (2) parts.
|Part-I (50 MArks)||Part-II (200 Marks)||Part-III|
NIELIT- “O” Level. Computer Knowledge.
1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Qualifying Marks to be obtained: 20
|General Studies-40 Marks|
Logical knowledge-40 Marks
General Hindi (Intermediate level) – 60 Marks
General English (Intermediate level) – 60 Marks
|Skill test will be conducted for the candidates on merit based on the Part-II exam.|
The CBT test will preferably be held in the following cities:
- Agra and
However, depending upon the response and other administrative feasibility, the Electricity Service Commission, may cancel any of the Examination City/Center and/or add some other cities/centres.
The candidature of the shortlisted candidates who fail to appear for Document Verification on the scheduled date & time shall be cancelled. Candidates must carry the following while reporting for the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification:
- ADMIT CARD,
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (SAME AS IN THE APPLICATION FORM) AND
- A VALID PHOTO IDENTITY CARD SUCH AS PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, VOTER ID, AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD OR ANY OTHER VALID PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF (Same as mentioned in the Application Form)
How to apply UPPCL APS Recruitment
The Online Applications for the UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment should be completed in the period 03-03-2021 to 24-03-2021
- Application Form, Payment mode selection and other general details are available at UPPCL Official website www.uppcl.org
- Candidates are advised to log in to the website and select “Apply online against Advt. No. 02/VSA/2021/APS” and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application Form.
- Candidate must have their unique E-Mail ID and Mobile number throughout the selection process.
Important Links UPPCL APS Recruitment
|Apply Online (03-03-2021 to 24-03-2021)||Link Activate on 03/03/2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Helpdesk UPPCL APS Recruitment
Candidates may contact Help-desk at the E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org