UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 49 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL invites Online Applications for 49 posts of Camp Assistant Grade-3 Vacancies 2021. Candidates who are eligible can read the full notification before applying online and download admit cards and results from this page.
UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Notification Summary
|Recruiting Agency||Electricity Service Commission|
|Application Start Date||05-10-2021|
|Last Date of the online application|
(Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan)
|Last date to download SBI Challan||25-10-2021|
|Last Date of Fees Deposit Through SBI Challan||27-10-2021|
|Exam Date||December 2021 (1st week)|
Vacancy Details UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Camp Assistant Gr-3||27||04||16||00||02|
Candidates who want to avail the facility of reservation under any category should clearly mention the category applicable while applying. Change of data will not be allowed under any circumstances after the successful submission of the Application Form. Reservation against the posts where applicable will be only for Uttar Pradesh residents.
Pay Matrix level-4; Rs. 27,200 to 86,100. Other allowances such as Dearness, House Rent, Medical etc admissible as per rules of UPPCL.
- Graduate in any stream from a recognised institute/University.
- Minimum 30 wpm in Hindi Typing
- Minimum 60 WPM in Hindi Stanography
The age limit for the post of Assistant Accountant as on 01.01.2021 is
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|21 Years||40 Years|
- Reservation to SC, OBC (non-creamy layer) and EWS candidates will be applicable to candidates who are original inhabitants of Uttar Pradesh as per Reservation rules.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS Category of other states & OBC (coming under ‘creamy layer’ of U.P.) may apply as Un-Reserved Category candidate.
- Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) will be provided Horizontal Reservation of 5% of total vacancy as per existing UPPCL order. there are no vacancies available for “Physically Handicapped (PH) and Dependent of Freedom Fighter (DFF) candidates under Horizontal Reservation.
|SC/ST (Domicile of U.P.)||Rs. 826/-|
|PwD of UP Domicile||Rs. 12/-|
- Application Fees and Processing Charges once paid are Non-Refundable. Application and processing fee, once paid can not be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
- Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India).
- Bank transaction charges, if any will be paid extra by the candidate.
The selection process for the recruitment will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and a Skill test in Hindi Typing and Stenography. The details of the CBT will be of two (2) parts.
|Part-I CBT (50 Marks) 50 questions||Part-II CBT (150 Marks) 100 Questions||Part-III Skill Test|
NIELIT- “CCC” Level. Computer Knowledge.
Maximum marks: 50
1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Qualifying Marks to be obtained: 20 marks
|(i) General Studies: 25 Questions (25 Marks)|
(ii) Logical knowledge: 25 Questions (25 Marks)
(iii) General Hindi (10+2 Level): 25 Questions (25 Marks)
(iv) General English (10+2 Level): 25 Questions (25 Marks)
|Skill test in Hindi Typing and Stenography.|
The CBT test will preferably be held in the following cities:
- Agra and
However, depending upon the response and other administrative feasibility, the Electricity Service Commission, may cancel any of the Examination City/Center and/or add some other cities/centres.
The candidature of the shortlisted candidates who fail to appear for Document Verification on the scheduled date & time shall be cancelled. Candidates must carry the following while reporting for the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification:
- ADMIT CARD,
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (SAME AS IN THE APPLICATION FORM) AND
- A VALID PHOTO IDENTITY CARD SUCH AS PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, VOTER ID, AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD OR ANY OTHER VALID PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF (Same as mentioned in the Application Form)
How to apply for UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021
The Online Applications for the UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 should be completed in the period 05-10-2021 to 25-10-2021
- Application Form, Payment mode selection and other general details are available at UPPCL Official website www.uppcl.org
- Candidates are advised to log in to the website and select “Apply online against Advt. No. 04/VSA/2021/SS” and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application Form.
- Candidate must have their unique E-Mail ID and Mobile number throughout the selection process.
Helpdesk for UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021
Candidates may contact Help-desk at the E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How many vacancies are there in UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The total vacancy is 49.
What is the last date for UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The last date for online application is 25-10-2021.
How to apply for UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The Online Applications for the UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 should be completed in the period 15-10-2021 to 25-10-2021 through the UPPCL Official website www.uppcl.org
Candidates should log in to the website and select “Apply online against Advt. No. 04/VSA/2021/SS” and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of the Application Form.
What is the qualification required for UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The candidate should be a graduate in any stream.
Explore other latest Jobs!
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details