UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Recruitment – 28 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites application from suitable candidates having relevant experience for the posts mentioned below. All relevant details are available here.
Full Notification – UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Recruitment
|Name of Post||Regional Inspector (Technical)|
|No. of Posts||28|
|Type of Post||Permanent/Non-Gazetted|
|Recruiting Agency||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Application Start Date||03-11-2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line||28-11-2020|
|Closing Date for Application||03.12.2020|
Details of Posts UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Recruitment
|Name of posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Regional Inspector (Technical)||(1) Must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto: and |
(2) (i) A diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or
(ii) A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years course) or
(iii) Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government: and
(3) Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine and
(4) Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motorcycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles
(5) Must have a thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script.
Age Limit for UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Recruitment
Age as on July 1, 2020
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1975.
(b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
(c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for Group- ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group- ‘B’ posts.
(d) Upper age limit for PH Candidates: 55 Years
|Post||Matrix Level||Scale of Pay|
|Regional Inspector (Technical)||7||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P./Scheduled Tribes of U.P./Other Backward Class of U.P./Economically Weaker Sections candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P., Ex-serviceman of U.P., P.H. of U.P. and Women candidates shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies. Reservation for PH of U.P. shall be permissible for the notified/identified posts.
(1) शासनादेश संख्या-39 रिट/का-2/2019 दिनांक-26 जून, 2019 द्वारा शासनादेश संख्या- 18/1/99/का-2/2006 दिनांक-09 जनवरी, 2007 के प्रस्तर-4 में दिये गये प्राविधान, ‘‘यह भी स्पष्ट किया जाता है कि राज्याधीन लोक सेवाओं और पदों पर सीधी भर्ती के प्रक्रम पर महिलाओं को अनुमन्य उपरोक्त आरक्षण केवल उत्तर प्रदेश की मूल निवासी महिलाओं को ही अनुमन्य है’’ को रिट याचिका संख्या-11039/2018 विपिन कुमार मौर्या व अन्य बनाम उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य व अन्य तथा सम्बद्ध 6 अन्य रिट याचिकाओं में मा. उच्च न्यायालय, इलाहाबाद द्वारा दिनांक- 16-01-2019 को अधिकारातीत (ULTRA VIRES) घोषित करने सम्बन्धी निर्णय के अनुपालन में शासनादेश दिनांक-09-01-2007 से प्रस्तर-04 को विलोपित किए जाने का निर्णय लिया गया है।
उक्त निर्णय शासन द्वारा मा. उच्च न्यायालय के आदेश दिनांक-16.01.2019 के विरुद्ध दायर विशेष अपील (डी) संख्या-475/2019 में मा. उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा पारित होने वाले अन्तिम निर्णय के अधीन होगा।
(2) The Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation/age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available in Appendix-3 of the Website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for.
(3) All Reserved category candidates of U.P. must mention their Category/Sub Category in the Application.
(4) Candidates claiming reservation/Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
(5) The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class, Economically Weaker Sections, Dependents of Freedom Fighter, Ex-service Man and PH candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation/ age relaxation. In case of women candidates, the caste certificate issued from father side only will be treated valid.
(i) If at any stage it is found that the candidate has concealed or misrepresented any desired/required information, his candidature may be cancelled and other appropriate action like debarment may be initiated against him.
(ii) The candidates must send hard copy of their online applications and enclose self-attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the on-line application. In this Connection, a separate press communique shall be published in due course by the commission.
(a) On-Line Applications will be accepted only when prescribed fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposit. If the fee is deposited in Bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposit, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the Bank upto the last date prescribed for fee deposit and to ‘submit’ the application upto the last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that any amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.
(b) In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. and valid e-mail ID in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant information/instructions shall be sent through SMS on that mobile and e-mail on their valid e-mail ID.
How to apply
Detailed instructions for Step-by-Step filling up Online Recruitment Applications, CLICK HERE.
Examination Fees for UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Recruitment
In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per Instructions provided in second stage.
|UR, BC-I, BC-II, EWS||Rs. 225/- (Fee 200/- + On-line processing fee 25/-)|
|S.C. /S.T.||Rs. 105/- (Fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-)|
|Divyang||Rs. 25/-(On-line processing fee 25/-)|
|Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 105/- (Fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-)|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women||According to their original category|
Important Links for UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Recruitment
|Closing Date for Online Registration||03.12.2020|
|Link for original Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Payment Helpline||0522-2231304 0522-4132702/ 0522-4132703|
For problem related to Only Online Application Process in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission contact the following:
|Type of contact / Location||Contact Point|
|PRAYAGRAJ – (FOR GENERAL ENQUIRY)||0532 – 2407547|
|PRAYAGRAJ – (FOR ON-LINE ENQUIRY)||+918765973668|
Explore Similar Jobs!
- UPSC IES ESE Exam 2021 – 215 Posts Engineering Services Complete Details Pre Result Declared
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineers- 74 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 18-04-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 – 535 Posts Last Date: 6-10-2020
- Admit Card | IAF Indian Air Force AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 Admit Card issued.
- APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment 2020 – Test Centres AnnouncedTest Centres Announced. APSC Assistant ...
- UPSC Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2021- 116 Posts | Last Date Extended! Last Date: 11-02-2021
- MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 – 172 Various Vacancies Complete Details Last Date: 30-07-2021
- SFIO Consultant Recruitment 2021 – 66 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 19-06-2021
- NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Female EET- 50 Executive Trainee Posts |Complete Details, Apply Online Last Date: 06-05-2021
- NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 – 280 Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy Important Details. Last Date: 10-06-2021
- UPPSC PCS Exam 2021 Notification-Complete Details Last Date: 02-03-2021
- OIL Superintending Engineer (Drilling) Recruitment 2020 – 03 Posts Last Date: 30-10-2020
- NTPC AE Recruitment 2021- AE & Chemist 230 Posts | Complete Details, Apply Online Last Date: 10-03-2021
- UPSC Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2020 – 5 Posts Last Date: 29-10-2020
- UPSC Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 – 5 Posts Last Date: 29-10-2020
- UPSC Metallurgy Engineer Recruitment 2020 – 1 Post Last Date: 29-10-2020
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021- 1324 Posts Full Details | Apply now! Last Date: 16-02-2021
- HAL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Selection 2020 Last Date: 25-10-2020
Explore more Uttar Pradesh Jobs
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details Last Date: 27-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2021- 337 Posts Last Date: 05-04-2021
- LMRC Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 02-04-2021
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 – 196 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 02-07-2021
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 – Last date extended 9534 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- UP Police SI Vacancy Notification 2021 | 9534 Posts All Details, Apply Online Last Date: 30-04-2021
- UP UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- 3620 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- UPSESSB UP PGT Recruitment 2021 | 2595 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 11-04-2021
- UPSESSB UP TGT Recruitment 2021 | 12603 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 11-04-2021
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-10-2021
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details Last Date: 30-09-2021
- Latest UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2021 – 2800 Posts Important Details Last Date: 20-07-2021
- Latest UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancy 2021 – Important Details Last Date: 17-08-2021
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 10-09-2021
- Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 396 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 16-09-2021
- UP Bal Vikas Pustahar vacancy 2021 – 225 Posts Important Details Last Date: 11-06-2021
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important DetailsUP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 - 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 16-09-2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021- 3012 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 12-08-2021
- Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Allahabad High Court | 94 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 28-08-2021
- UP Police SI ASI Clerk Recruitment 2021 – 1329 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 15-07-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.