UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021- 130 Vacancies. Check all details such as Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Salary, Educational Qualification and Full Notification here. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites application from suitable candidates for direct recruitment of the various posts in ECONOMIC AND STATISTICS DIVISION, SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT, MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPTT., TRAINING DIVISION, STATE PLANNING INSTITUTE, U.P. HORTICULTURE AND FOOD PROCESSING DEPTT., STATE PLANNING INSTITUTE. Eligible and interested candidates may read the full notification before applying online.
Notification Summary – UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|No. of Posts||130|
|Application Start Date||04-06-2021|
|Last Date for Registration||01-07-2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||01-07-2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Form||05-07-2021|
UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPTT. U.P. (ALLOPATHY)
|Sl.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|2||Obs and Gynae||2||1||1||—||—||—|
|3||Blood Bank (Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion)||2||1||—||1||—||—|
|5||Epidimiologist cum Astt. Prof.||1||1||—||—||—||—|
|7||Cardio Vascular Thorasic Surgery||3||1||—||1||—||1|
- Essential Educational Qualification– All Qualification, Degrees, research work or imparting training must be from a recognized University established by law or Institute and recognised by the MCI.
- MS, MD, DM, MCH etc. of the relevant department. Please refer to the official notification for more details.
- Pay Scale – Academic Level-11, Initial Pay- Rs. 68900/-,
- Age Limit – 26 to 40 years,
U.P. HORTICULTURE AND FOOD PROCESSING DEPTT.
|Sl.||Name of the Posts||No. of Post||UR||O.B.C. (UP)||S.C. (UP)||Deptt. No.|
- Essential Educational Qualification– All Qualification, Degrees, research work or imparting training must be from a recognized University established by law or Institute.
- For Post of Serial no.1,2: M.Sc.(Agriculture) degree with Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry
- For Post of Serial no.3:– M.Sc. (Agriculture) degree with Entomology
- For Post of Serial no. 4, 5: M.Sc. (Agriculture), Horticulturist/M.Sc. (Horticulturist/ Fruits/ Vegetable/Floriculture)
- For Post of Serial no. 6,7,8: M.Sc.(Agriculture) degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding or Post-graduate degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Breeding
- For Post of Serial no.9: M.Sc.(Agriculture) degree with Pathology/Mycology subject or Postgraduate degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology.
- For Post of Serial no.10: M.Sc.(Agriculture), degree with a specialization in Plant Tissue-Culture or a Postgraduate degree in Bio-Technology with a specialization in Plant Tissue Culture. (ii)
- Preferential: A candidate who has
- Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years. or
- Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
- Age: 21 years to 40 years. (Age relaxation as per rules).
- Nature of Post– Gazetted/Permanent, (General Selection),
- Pay Scale– Rs 15,600-39,100/-, Grade Pay- 5400/-, Pay Matrix Level-10.,
SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT
|Sl.||Name of post/ Deptt. No.||Vacancies||UR||O.B.C. of U.P.||S.C. of U.P.|
|1||Electrical Engineering (S-4/1)||1||1||—||—|
|2||Civil Engineering (S-4/2)||1||—||—||1|
|3||Mechanical Engineering (S-4/3)||1||—||1||—|
|4||Workshop Superintendent (S-4/4)||1||1||—||—|
- Essential Qualification:
- For Sl. no 1,2 and 3:
- Engineering in the respective branch
- For Sl. no 4:
- A Degree in Engineering in the respective branch equivalent or
- A Diploma in Engineering technology
- For Sl. no 1,2 and 3:
- Five years experience for Diploma holders and
- three years experience for degree holders of Workshop or industry.
- Preferential Qualification:
- Served in the territorial army for a minimum period of two years. or
- Obtain a “B” Certificate of National Cadet Corps.
- Age: 21 to 40 years (Relaxation in age as per rule).
|Department||Post||No. of Post||Essential Qualifications||Salary|
|TRAINING DIVISION, STATE PLANNING INSTITUTE||Deputy Director||1 (UR)||A PG in Human Geography or Statistics or Economics or Sociology or Business Management or Industrial Engineering or Public Administration and|
Five years experience of research work or in imparting training in an institution.
|Rs 15,600-39,100/-, Grade Pay-6600/- (Old) Rs 67,700-2,08,700/- Level-11 (New)|
|STATE PLANNING INSTITUTE (NAVEEN PRABHAG)||Research Assistant (Engineering)||1 (UR)||Degree in Civil or Mechanical or Electrical or Agricultural or Industrial Engineering or Architecture.||Rs 9300-34,800/- Pay Grade- Rs 4600/-|
|ECONOMIC AND STATISTICS DIVISION||Economic and Statistical Officer||02 (1 UR, 1 OBC of UP)||PG in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics|
or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least 55% marks Or Two years PG diploma in
Statistics and knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
|Level-10 ( Pay Band-3, Rs – 15,600-|
39,100/-, Grade Pay 5400/-,
|DIRECTORATE OF NCC||Executive Officer||01 (UR)||Master Degree (preferably in English or Psychology). Candidates having at least one year’s experience of Commissioned Service shall be preferred.||Pay Band –|
2, Rs- 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs- 4800/-
|UTTAR PRADESH AYUSH (UNANI) DEPTT||Lecturer Arabic||01 (UR)||1st class PG degree in Arabic |
Three year’s teaching experience in a
Adequate knowledge of Hindi, English and Urdu. Preferential- (1) PhD in Arabic. (2) Research work and publication of original papers and books.
|Pay scale- Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay-|
|MEDICAL & HEALTH SERVICES||Entomological Assistant||01 (UR)||A PG Degree in Zoology.||Rs. 9300-34,800/-|
Grade Pay 4200/- (Level-6)
|TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING||Assistant Planner||02 (UR), 01 (SC of UP)||Degree or PG Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Associate Membership of Institute of Town Planners (India) or American Institute of Town Planners. or Institute of Town|
Planners (London). Or Equivalent.
|Pay Band -3, Rs-|
15,600-39,100/-, Grade Pay Rs- 5400/-
- Preferential qualifications for all the posts mentioned above
- A candidate who has served in the territorial army for a minimum period of two years, or
- Obtained a “B” Certificate of National Cadet Corps
- Age: 21 to 40 years for all posts except for the post of Lecturer Arabic (Age:25 – 40 years)
How to apply
To apply online for the posts, candidates should log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”. The detailed instructions for online application are available on the UPPSC website. Click on the links provided to go to the Online Application Filling Instructions HINDI | ENGLISH
|Dependents of the freedom fighters/Women||According to their original category|
Important Links for UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021
|Pay Exam Fees|
|Submit detailed application form & Payment Details|
|Candidate Login Panel for Modification|
|Application Fees Double Verification|
|Official Notification HINDI | ENGLISH|
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
- Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 396 Vacancies Important Details
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details
How many vacancies are there in UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021?
The total vacancy is 129.
What is the last for application?
The last date for application is 01-07-2021
What is the application fees for UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021?
Unreserved/EWS/OBC: Rs. 105/-
SC/ST/Ex-servicemen: Rs. 65/-
PwD: Rs. 25/-
Dependents of the freedom fighters/Women: According to their original category
Is there any age relaxation for the UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021?
SC/ST/OBC of UP: 5 Years
PwD Candidates of UP: Upper age relaxed by 15 Years
Ex-Servicemen/SSC Officers: 5 Years
Can I apply offline for the UPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021?
No. Only Online application mode is available.
What is the salary for Assistant Professors in UPPSC Recruitment 2021?
the UPPSC Assistant Professor under Medical Education Department fall under Academic Level-11, Initial Pay- Rs. 68900/-
What is the age limit for Assistant Professors in UPPSC Recruitment 2021?
Age Limit – 26 to 40 years.