Check UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021 for 159 Posts. Check Notification PDF, Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Qualification, Reservation, Exam fees and application process. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for the CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION, 2021 from eligible candidates for 159 posts. Eligible candidates can check all relevant details and Apply online.
Full Notification – UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Exam||CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION, 2021|
|No. of Posts||159|
|Application Start Date||15-04-2021|
|Application Last Date||05-05-2021 ( Up to 6:00 P.M.)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||05-05-2021 ( Up to 6:00 P.M.)|
|Last Date for generating Pay-in-slip for Payment of Fee BY CASH||04-05-2021|
|CAPF exam date 2021||08-08-2021|
|Withdrawal of applications||12-05-2021 to 18-05-2021 till 06:00 PM|
UPSC CAPF AC EXAM 2021 Vacancy Details
|Vacancies to be filled in||Total|
UPSC CAPF AC EXAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute.
- Desirable qualification: NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate. These qualifications will be given consideration at the time of the Interview/Personality Test only.
Age Limit for UPSC CAPF AC EXAM 2021
As on 1st August, 2021 the candidate should be:
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|20 Years||Less than 25 years|
The candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1996 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per norms.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation if he/she submits another/multiple applications, the application with the higher RID will be considered.
- While filling in his/her Online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the Centre for the Examination.
|General and all others including OBC and EWS||Rs. 200/-|
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode up to 05.05.2021 (18:00 hours).
Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay‐in slip during Part‐II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day.
Pay by cash mode option last date: 04-05-2021 (11:59 PM ) i.e. one day before the closing date
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern
The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:
- Part I-General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- Part II-General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
- Candidates will have the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
|100 Meters race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||3 minutes 45 seconds||4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters|
Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
UPSC CAPF syllabus 2021
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
- General Mental Ability
The questions will be designed to test logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science
The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance:
The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy:
The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India :
The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography:
The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper-II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in the long narrative form either in Hindi or English totalling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
UPSC CAPF AC EXAM 2021 Exam Centres
If a candidate does not receive his/her e‐admit card or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination two week before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. The following numbers can be contacted for enquiry
Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
Important Links UPSC CAPF AC EXAM 2021
Latest Graduate Jobs 2021
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
When can I apply for UPSC CAPF Exam 2021?
The Online Applications can be filled from 15-04-2021 to 05-05-2021 ( Up to 6:00 P.M.)
What is the application fees for UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021?
Application fees are exempted for Women/SC/ST
The application fees for General and all other candidates is Rs. 200/-
What is the age limit for UPSC CAPF Exam 2021?
The age limit is minimum of 20 years and maximum age should be less than 25 years. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1996 and not later than 1st August 2001. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
What is the exam pattern for UPSC CAPF Exam 2021?
1. Written Exam
Part I-General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks.
Part II-General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
2. Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
3. Interview/Personality Test (150 Marks)
What is the educational qualification required for the UPSC CAPF Exam 2021?
The candidate should be a Graduate.