WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator Recruitment 2021- 04 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites Online applications from Indian Citizen for recruitment to the posts of Tutor Demonstrator for Gynaecology & Obstetrics in the cadre of West Bengal Medical Education Service. Posts are at present temporary but likely to be permanent in future.
Important Dates – WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator Recruitment
|Start of Online Application||28-01-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||06-02-2021 (Before 8:00 P.M.)|
Vacancies – WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator Recruitment 4 Posts
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B||PWD||TOTAL|
Scale of Pay for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator
Level 16: 56100(BP) + 13464(NPA) + 6732 (HRA) + 500 (MA)
i.e. Total emoluments Rs.76796 per month.
Essential Qualification for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator
The essential qualifications for the post of Tutor Demonstrator are as follows:
- MBBS Degree from an MCI recognized University in accordance with the regulations made by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must possess the permanent Registration Number from WBMC / MCI. The candidates having registration from other State Medical Council are required to register with WBMC.
- Weightage will be given to candidates holding a recognized Postgraduate Degree in the concerned discipline.
Desirable Qualifications for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator
- Publications in journal Indexed Medicus or National level journals of the National Academic Organizations.
- Two years’ service experience in rural areas.
Age Limit for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age (as on 01.01.2021)|
- Age relaxation may be given to such doctors who have served under this State Government to an extent equivalent to the period of such service, subject to a maximum of five years.
- Age may also be relaxable for the candidates belonging to the SC, ST categories and OBC as per Government Rules or Orders issued from time to time.
- Age- as recorded in Madhyamik or Equivalent Certificate only will be accepted.
- The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority clearly indicating the period of his/her continuous service under Government and the same should be furnished when called for.
- Medical Officers of West Bengal Health Service & West Bengal Public Health-cum Administrative Service have to obtain NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must fulfil the essential qualifications by the closing date of online application.
Application Fees for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator
|SC/ST category of West Bengal||NIL|
|Persons with disabilities||NIL|
|Unreserved/General/OBC (category A or B)||Rs.210/-|
(a) Payment should be made only through Banks participating in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’
(b) Payment of fees by Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, and Cash etc. shall not be acceptable.
(c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Distribution pattern of marks for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator
|For having MBBS Degree||50|
|For having MD / MS in the concerned subject||25|
|Publications (in Index Journal) [1 per Publication]||5|
|Experience in Health Service ( 1 mark/year)||5|
How to Apply for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The application link will be activated on 28-01-2021.
Documents/Certificates to be produced
A candidate claiming to be S.C./S.T./O.B.C. must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal:-
- In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
- In Kolkata, District Welfare Officer, Kolkata & ex-officio Jt. Director, Backward Classes Welfare Deptt., Govt. of West Bengal
Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [40% and above] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board
Citizenship: Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration)
Age: Original Certificate supporting document for age.
Qualifications: Original Certificates relating to qualifications as required.
- Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden
- A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to a determination of his/her eligibility in all respects.
- Applicants need to take print-out of the application form. Two copies have to be submitted at the time of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
What is the full form of WBHRB?
The full form of WBHRB is West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
How many vacancies are there in WBHRB Tutor/Demonstrator Recruitment?
Is the post of WBHRB Tutor/Demonstrator permanent?
Posts are at present temporary but likely to be permanent in future.
What is the salary of WBHRB Tutor/Demonstrator?
Total emoluments Rs.76796 per month.
The pay Scale is: 56100(BP) + 13464 (NPA) + 6732 (HRA) + 500 (MA) in Level 16.
What are the documents to be uploaded during the online application process?
The Candidates must upload photo, signature, Permanent Registration Certificate (scanned copy of originals) at the time of filling up the application forms.