Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2021- 3591 Posts – Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Stipend, Reservation, Application fees and online application process is explained here. Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Central Railway, Mumbai invites application for engagement for posts notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying.
Important dates – Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2021
|Number of vacancies||3591|
|Recruiting Agency||Western Railway|
|Start of Online Application||25-05-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||24-06-2021 (17:00 Hrs.)|
|Mumbai (MMCT ) Division||738|
|Vadodara (BRC ) Division||489|
|Ratlam (RTM) Division||434|
|Rajkot (RJT) Division||176|
|Bhavnagar (BVP) Division||210|
|Lower Parel (PL ) Work Shop||396|
|Mahalaxmi (MX) Work Shop||64|
|Bhavnagar (BVP ) Work Shop||73|
|Dahod (DHD) W/Shop||187|
|Pratap Nagar (PRTN) Work Shop, Vadodara||45|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG Work Shop, Ahmedabad||60|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal Work Shop, Ahmedabad||25|
|Head Quarter Office||83|
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates should possess 10th Class with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- The Applicants whose SSC / ITI results are awaited as on the date of notification are not eligible to apply.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply.
Fee payment will have to be made online through a payment gateway as part of the online application process.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates||NIL|
Apprentice Training Period
The Act Apprentice training period would be of 12 months.
Selection of the eligible Applicants will be based on the merit list prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Age Limit as on 24-06-2021
- Minimum age: 15 Years and
- Maximum age: Less than 24
Relaxation in Upper Age
The upper age limit mentioned above will be relaxed for the following catagories:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
Stipend during the training will be at the prescribed rate as per rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
How to Apply Western Railway RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The candidates should apply through the website www.rrc-wr.com.
- Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA /preference for Divisions / Workshops etc.
- At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12digit Aadhaar Card number.
- Applicants should have an active mobile number and valid e-mail ID while applying.
- Choice of only one Division / Workshop is permitted. The option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates.
- Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
- Applicants have to download printouts of their Online application, which should be produced as and when the Railway Administration requires.
List of documents to be uploaded while applying online
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
- Indicate two personal identification marks.
- SSC (10th Std.) mark sheet.
- 10th or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth.
- Marksheet issued by NCVT/SCVT has been issued up to the publication of this notification and National Trade Certificate or Provisional National Trade Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate issued not earlier than six months.
- EWS certificate as per format.
- Disability certificate issued by a State or Central Medical Board
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
Important Links for Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2021
Latest 10+2 and I.T.I Jobs 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard Bharti 2021 – Latest 894 Posts Important Details.
- RSMSSB Rajasthan Fireman AFO Recruitment 2021- 629 Posts Important Details
- Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 | 21 Vacancies – Important Details
- SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021-115 Posts Important Details
- UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 – 75 Cartographer, Draughtsman and Surveyor Vacancies Important Details.
What is the last date of application for Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2021?
24-06-2021 (17:00 Hrs.)
How to apply online for Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2021?
The candidates should apply through the official website www.rrc-wr.com.
What is the qualification required for Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should possess 10th Class with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Can engineering graduates apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
No. Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply.
What is the selection method for Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2021?
The selection would be based on the merit list prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
What is the age limit for Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2021?
The following is the age limit as on 24-06-2021 for the Western Railway RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Minimum age: 15 Years and
Maximum age: Less than 24.